Packers will win, this is a trap game for Atlanta

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta has 2 things: Running game, and Solid defense.

Green Bay's defensive rushing stats are excellent. Dunn is very good, and that will be interesting to watch, but GB should do ok.

Green Bay's offense sunday will be the best it has been all year. Why? Wells is in for Klemm. This helps the passing game(15 tds,2066yards for favre anyway), and the RUSHING game. We might actually have a rushing game sunday! Who woulda thought that was possible?!

And the reason GB will win ....Mike Vick.

Mr.“ I don’t ever want to hear it againâ€

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
your last sentence confuses me, you said they havent had any trap games, and this is not it. ur mixing up past\future but i think i know what you mean so its ok.

the experts know nothing. I know everything! There can be only ONE!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can get the run going well, hopefully Wells's position change helps, we can win this one. Favre knows Donatell. Donatell knows Favre...but everyone plays the pass against us until we prove otherwise. Here's everyones Defensive Scheme against the Pack. Put seven in the box, double Driver and give up the little stuff. Sit back, hold your position and wait for Favre to force throws for the INT. If we can get the run going, they'll have to make adjustments on the fly which could give us the advantage. In reality, we could get a huge confidence bump if we can beat the NFC's top rated team, however, much easier said than done. Say what you want about Vick, but he can take nothing and make it a 40 yard play on his own.

daredevil25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
your last sentence confuses me, you said they havent had any trap games, and this is not it. ur mixing up past\future but i think i know what you mean so its ok.

the experts know nothing. I know everything! There can be only ONE!
The only "trap" game we really had was @ Seattle and it turned out to be a real trap. We were high off the MNF victory and came out FLAT! The experts kept saying Miami was a trap game, but it wasn't and neither is this. The hot "trap game of the week" is Houston @ Indy for reasons I still don't understand.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense guys, but I think Atlanta is going to spank you. Not trying to be a jerk, but no one in our division stands a chance against them. If it makes you feel any better the lions are going to lose to the Cardinals (thanks to Joey "pink pants" harrington and Jeff "where's my handicapped sticker" Garcia.) It's far less embarrasing to lose to the falcons than it is to lose to the cardinals.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to say it - but the Pack won't get past these guys.....
Every Player would have to have a great game. That should have been the case last week on home tundra... and it wasn't. When it comes to Ron Mexico, you have to watch his Duante Culpepper act, running up the gut after the play has failed, which it will... that's how they catch all teams off guard, just like the Vikings have done. Astro-turf has always been Favre's curse. Only in the SuperDome, for SB-31 did he not have to worry about that. No indication as to why, either.

I would look for the Refs to hand Ahmad Carroll a couple of flags, just for good measure. Not because he deserved 'em. They did that last week, too. I would also look for Grady Jackson to work real hard at pancaking Ron Mexico! Falcons had better hope he doesn't pull that off, it'll tank their season.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IF we lose, its due to Dunn, not vick. Vick doesnt have the accuracy to abuse us even with carroll.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tkpckfan said:
:sucks: yall were wrong

Actually, in a different thread I predicted a BIG win for the Packers...

Something about the Packers this year... The breaks have NOT gone their way.

I predict the Packers win again on MNF.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not all of us were wrong, then again predictiing us to win every week will eventually yeild a right call. I've been wrong 7 times this year!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Not all of us were wrong, then again predictiing us to win every week will eventually yeild a right call. I've been wrong 7 times this year!

Me too!

How good it feels though being wrong... AND right.

I'm just a Packer fan.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was....100% correct

As for my feelings on the vikings. Brett on monday nights is nasty. Brad Johnson is probably a better QB than Culfumbles, but GB should pull this out, by 10

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I was....100% correct

As for my feelings on the vikings. Brett on monday nights is nasty. Brad Johnson is probably a better QB than Culfumbles, but GB should pull this out, by 10

Awesome call!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not saying im a genius, guys...i just really think vick is over rated, and the wells\klemm move was under rated. and our defense is under rated.

i also think atlanta will struggle bigtime in the 2nd half of the season...they got a lot of division opponents too...panthers...bucs...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
im not saying im a genius, guys...i just really think vick is over rated, and the wells\klemm move was under rated. and our defense is under rated.

i also think atlanta will struggle bigtime in the 2nd half of the season...they got a lot of division opponents too...panthers...bucs...

Completely agree about Vick and our Defense.

I'm really impressed by the Bates Factor.

Members online

Latest posts