Packers will have over $17 million post Draft, how to use it?

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said that?
I started a thread last night with the two articles....
Looked on the jets forum and their fans were mostly for it. They just don't like Richardson.... the ones who didn't like it were ones who are sick of the jets constantly getting hand me dow qbs...

D

Deleted member 6794

You're forgetting pretty fast about what you posted, eh???

Here's what you wrote less than a week ago:

I like Mike Daniels but Poe is more explosive, quicker, and can play in the 3-4 or 4-3 . He also can get sacks. Daniels doesn't get many pressures or sacks but he's a solid run defender. Nothing to do with "name".

As I've mentioned before, I only replied to your claim that while Poe can get sacks Daniels isn't capable of, which has been absolutely false over the last two seasons.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're forgetting pretty fast about what you posted, eh???

Here's what you wrote less than a week ago:

As I've mentioned before, I only replied to your claim that while Poe can get sacks Daniels isn't capable of, which has been absolutely false over the last two seasons.
Over all over the last 4 years, Daniels and Poe have split. Something should be said about how kc over played Poe. Very similar to how we overplayed raji imo... drove those prize horses into the ground...

All those giant dudes wear out quicker than the ones at 300. I have seen as a trend. Wilfork was the exception and Texans #1 defense drove him for 600+ snaps! Now he is considering retirement...I think we hire Wilfork as a part time nose.

Throw in a Sheldon Richardson trade, and we could be the #1 defense...imo

Daniels, Wilfork, Richardson starting....
Clark, Francois, Guion coming in fresh on rotation!??! The lbs and CBs would be in a feeding frenzy.

D

Deleted member 6794

Over all over the last 4 years, Daniels and Poe have split. Something should be said about how kc over played Poe. Very similar to how we overplayed raji imo... drove those prize horses into the ground...

All those giant dudes wear out quicker than the ones at 300. I have seen as a trend. Wilfork was the exception and Texans #1 defense drove him for 600+ snaps! Now he is considering retirement...I think we hire Wilfork as a part time nose.

Throw in a Sheldon Richardson trade, and we could be the #1 defense...imo.l

Daniels has 20 sacks over the last four seasons compared to Poe's 13.

The Packers defense is more than two veteran defensive lineman away from being the league's #1 unit.

Sky King

Reaction score
I think this is a fun scenario: send a mid round pick to NY for Richardson. Keep him on the one year, 8M deal. Let him play motivated to earn a long term deal. Let him walk after a strong season on a good team and let someone else give him a big deal, netting the Packers a mid round comp pick. Final outcome: spend a mid round 2018 pick for one season of a motivated Richardson and a 2019 mid round pick.
Are you Bill Belicheck?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you Bill Belicheck?

lol I can assure you BB is probably thinking that haha. His number one goal is to win SB's. Not draft and develop players.. no one is going to remember TT outside of Packer fans. Everyone who knows anything about football will remember BB and what he did as GM and HC for the Patriots.

Members online

Latest posts