***Packers vs Vikings Post-game thread***

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just feels good to be 4-0. I really like McCarthy and the job he has done with this team. They seem to be able to focus and they make decent adjustments. I like his play calling too. That's why I don't worry about the Bears or the Lions because if we continue to do what we do best, we'll beat them

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It just feels good to be 4-0. I really like McCarthy and the job he has done with this team. They seem to be able to focus and they make decent adjustments. I like his play calling too. That's why I don't worry about the Bears or the Lions because if we continue to do what we do best, we'll beat them

HECK YES!!

[align=center]4 - 0[/align]

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Jarret Bush played very nicely the first two weeks, but his play has regressed the past couple of weeks.

He got bullied by AP and picked on by Holcomb like he was Ahmad Carroll.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Jarret Bush played very nicely the first two weeks, but his play has regressed the past couple of weeks.

I hope he either gets better or we find somone better. Woodson and Harris are getting up their in age and it's time for these young guys to step up. It doesn't look to me like he can cover anyone.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope he either gets better or we find somone better. Woodson and Harris are getting up their in age and it's time for these young guys to step up. It doesn't look to me like he can cover anyone.

Not like Blackmon or Walker could really do any worse could they? Heck I'd take Dendy back at this point.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many Quarterbacks have the Bears, Lions and Viking started since Favre took over as the starting qb of the Packers?

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Whoa, whoa whoa. WHOA. WHOA! WHOA!!!!

aadp, you can't drop the AC label on ANY current member of this secondary. Why? "Holding, number 28, defense". That's been missing for about a year now, and what a peaceful silence that's been.

Carroll had no purpose, in fact a negative impact, cause he'd get stupid penalties and drop ecstasy. Bush, Blackmon, Walker will all come around.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think you guys are bashin the CBs a little too early.

i mean every week the passing numbers around the league get bigger and bigger. CB is the hardest position on the field besides QB and there really is no such thing as a shut down corner...

its a tough gig we should be happy weve only given up a few air TDs so far.

Bend dont Break

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They did pick apart Bush. If someone got burned, it was usually Bush. I still like the kid, though.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whomever deleted my post. You truly are a idiotic individual. I defended the content in the chat and you delete the post? Completely moronic.

100% NO CLASS

Go ahead and let that chump degrade the chat feature with his pathetic generalization that he produced after sitting in the chat for only a few minutes.

I didn't do it.

(I'm not a mod so that's a joke, btw).

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I thought it was an overall sloppy game. Lots of injuries, mistakes, missed opportunities, putting tons of pressure on our defense, etc.

However, as the cliche goes, a win is a win and I will surely take it!! The vikes gave us a bit more trouble then I anticipated. For the most part, the defense didn't look that good, especially against the vikings. The sacks were nice, but still, with Harris battling several problems, we need to step it up a few knotches.

How long until Blackman's finger is better? Geez!

Here's to hoping the injury report isn't that bad for this week!!

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was an overall sloppy game. Lots of injuries, mistakes, missed opportunities, putting tons of pressure on our defense, etc.

However, as the cliche goes, a win is a win and I will surely take it!! The vikes gave us a bit more trouble then I anticipated. For the most part, the defense didn't look that good, especially against the vikings. The sacks were nice, but still, with Harris battling several problems, we need to step it up a few knotches.

How long until Blackman's finger is better? Geez!

Here's to hoping the injury report isn't that bad for this week!!

I'd agree, the win is great but they do have some things to clean up. Special teams seemed to regress a little (except for Crosby), the linebackers were non-existent, they had some fumbles and the DBs dropped a few interceptions that could have been key gamechangers. Nothing major, but like Brett said they're the kinds of little things that tend to hurt you against good teams. Fix them and get ready for next week.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Maybe we got somewhat of a big head and wasn't expecting the vikes to play at the level they did? We need to be as pumped up as we were for S.D. and more with EVERY game, not just the 'big' ones.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
tromadz said:
Bring on the bears

who lost to the LIONS!

LMAO!

Well the Bears are in trouble for sure it's pretty apparent that the Lions are far improved this season. Benson is looking like a major dud.

Benson is from my home town of Midland, TX he always had a big head and hopefully the NFL is making him humble. When he joined the Bears he made some statement saying he was the new guy on the team to make all the big plays or something to that sort. I'd like to see him succeed but I hope he gets rid of his ego first. Having the Pack (hopefully) shut him down next week will also be something to see.

but what about devin hester. man! he's just incredible. everyone knows hes back there and he still manage to break one almost every game. its speaks to the bears offense when they cannot win a game without relying on a special teams or defensive score

Latest posts