Packers vs Titans in the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

I think the Titans have a better D and they have that "it" factor going in

You all realize they just beat the Patriots and Ravens on the road right?

The Titans definitely stand a chance to win at Kansas City on Sunday. While it was extremely impressive that they won at Baltimore the Patriots struggled mightily entering the playoffs.

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chiefs are a scary team, but I don't believe they can match anything close to what they did last weekend. Tennessee has a ton of momentum, Henry (speaking of scary) and Tannehill playing lights out. I think they win a close one.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's talk about what is really working for the Titans. Their OL and DL are dominating their opponents. Henry is getting accolades but is running through wide holes and then gaining additional yards. Tannehill is making plays because is jersey is spotless after each game. Opposing offenses are struggling to run the ball and are giving up sacks to the Titans' ferocious defensive line.

The Chiefs have more firepower for sure, but I think that they will once again get dominated on the line of scrimmage. That is what is driving the "it" factor for Tennessee.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you really think the League's marketing department is looking forward to selling advertising time for a Packers/Titans super bowl? 30 second spot price could be lower than last season. Need one of the teams to have "star" power to sell to advertisers. Besides Rodgers, who has national name recognition to your nondescript regular soccer mom or casual observer CPA who only pays attention because he bought a square in the office pool? Officiating will be interesting this weekend. If this game comes to be, expect much video time of Danica Patrick and Lauren Tannehill to draw interest.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

D

Deleted member 6794

The Chiefs are a scary team, but I don't believe they can match anything close to what they did last weekend. Tennessee has a ton of momentum, Henry (speaking of scary) and Tannehill playing lights out. I think they win a close one.

Tannehill hasn't played lights out by any means in the playoffs as he has thrown for a total of only 160 yards in two games. He hasn't needed to though.

isocleas2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A parlay taking the titans + packers moneyline pays about 14-1....

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what it's worth the Titans beat the Chiefs in Week 10 of the regular season. Mahomes threw for 446 yards, his second best game in his career. The only thing different this time around is the Titans will be on the road vs playing at home....and it's the AFC Championship.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Titans definitely stand a chance to win at Kansas City on Sunday. While it was extremely impressive that they won at Baltimore the Patriots struggled mightily entering the playoffs.
Any team that could go into Foxboro and Baltimore and beat those 2 teams back to back is incredible. It just does not happen even in 2020. But it did.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be real, if the NFL was going to pull for ANY matchup to see in the Super Bowl it would be for a rematch of Super Bowl 1 - Chiefs vs Packers. They wouldn't have been able to pick a better matchup for their 100th season. The marketing folks would blow their loads before the week even started.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's be real, if the NFL was going to pull for ANY matchup to see in the Super Bowl it would be for a rematch of Super Bowl 1 - Chiefs vs Packers. They wouldn't have been able to pick a better matchup for their 100th season. The marketing folks would blow their loads before the week even started.

Let's hope the marketing team gave the refs plenty of mon-.....I mean motivation then.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After looking at Lauren Tannehill's picture above, I'm surprised he still had the strength to throw for that 160 yards.
She looks like she should be in some cutoff jeans and a rope belt.

TylerD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Titans Packers would be a good game. Any of these final 4 would be a cool Super Bowl!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man oh man Mahomes making that Titans team look ridiculous trying to tackle him, omg

Man oh man I can't stop laughing at this

That's why I knew they were ... OVERRATED!!!!

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give me my money I CALLED IT!!!

Lol, in all seriousness I am happy. Well, obviously im bringing the good juju for us now, but if we don't get in at least now there'll be a good Superbowl.

I mean, I guess the downside is if we win tonight TN would have been a more favorable matchup as we saw what happens when Henry goes sub 100. But if we don't, SF woulda run them right out of the building next week in a one sided blowout. SB is going to be a good one either way now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts