Packers vs Titans in the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad we're excited about this win, but Jeezus dude, we got our work cut out next week

And Titans are going to get a beat down in KC. I WILL CALL THAT

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Titans have a better D and they have that "it" factor going in

You all realize they just beat the Patriots and Ravens on the road right?

I have a feeling Jimmy G will have a few turnovers and we really just need AR to hit the short quick throws which is what the 49ers is weak against

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Henry is a freight train he reminds me of how Eric ****erson would run straight up and at you but less power than Henry

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To cap off the League's 100th year celebration? The conspiracy theorists will go ballistic.

That would be nice.

But I think the Titans pull off the huge upset. I would never have guessed they'd make the Patriots and the Ravens look so bad and also ON THE ROAD the past few weeks

OP
OP
PackinMSP

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go easy on whatever you're smoking.

So original. Is this college?

Have you seen the Titans pretty much humiliate and embarss both the Patriots and Ravens on the road the past few weeks?

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to send our sickest player to SF tomorrow to spread the flu lol.

I’ve thought about the possibility of a SB 1 rematch. That’d be too weird, but sweet as well. Maybe the league will make it happen. Lol

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Have you seen the Titans pretty much humiliate and embarss both the Patriots and Ravens on the road the past few weeks?

Anyone following football knew the Pats were dead meat immediately in the playoffs

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And the Ravens have been railroading everyone else before. Didn't get them anywhere.

Let's not jump the gun way too much as both us and Titans will be underdogs next week.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather play the Chiefs. We matchup much better against them

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to bet big on KC and take my money to the bank right now

Last time these two teams met, Tenn got lucky to escape after PM threw for 446 passing yards. If he does that again--and he will--they will lose by at least 21 points.

For the record, they also lost to Houston first time around this year and shredded them up like carrots today. QB play trumps all else in the playoffs and Chiefs got the better QB, WRs and TEs by a mile x 10

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Packers/Chiefs would be a ratings bonanza. The NFL would turn backflips and cartwheels to get Rodgers/Mahomes. And for me as just a fan of the game, I'd absolutely love to see it.

But the Packers fan in me that wants the best chance to see a Super Bowl victory, I would rather play the Titans. As improved as our defense is, I'd rather test it against the Titans offense, than I would against Mahomes and all of his weapons.

And do not sleep on the Titans. They can absolutely win on Sunday.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why in the world would you prefer a team with a mobile QB? Green Bay struggles mightedly against such?

Well, I mean he can be but his pin point accurate passing and needle threading is the thing that kills defenses. That's what he has that is miles better than what that junky Tannehill has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts