Packers VS San Fran

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the keys to winning today for the Packers? To be honest I am not quite sure where exactly to start. I would say first that the DB's need to play well today and get the job done. Number two I would say that Favre has to make good decisions and make decent throws. Espicially now that David Martin is out again. Favre needs to find the open recievers. And lastly our D line/linebackers need to get it goin and stop Gore from going over 100 yards. I say if the Packers stop Gore under 100 and Green gets 100 I think we win. If not it shall be a long afternoon I am afraid.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What do you guys think is the keys to winning today for the Packers? To be honest I am not quite sure where exactly to start. I would say first that the DB's need to play well today and get the job done. Number two I would say that Favre has to make good decisions and make decent throws. Espicially now that David Martin is out again. Favre needs to find the open recievers. And lastly our D line/linebackers need to get it goin and stop Gore from going over 100 yards. I say if the Packers stop Gore under 100 and Green gets 100 I think we win. If not it shall be a long afternoon I am afraid.

Too bad this thread didn't get replies.

Okay, before the game, I was thinking that if we stopped Gore, we'd force them to pass and Favre will beat Smith in the shootout. Funny that we didn't necessarily stop Gore, but scored enough early that they were forced to pass when they didn't want to and Smith got picked twice.

I also thought Green would get more yards. Funny that it turned out we didn't need a huge day from Green because we got one from Favre/Driver.

Members online

Latest posts