Packers VS Lions

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What better game for my kids first visit to Lambeau. Playing a Michigan team whose coach is also a Yooper and is from my alma mater.This is going to be fun.
The Pack will win this one and I can go back to work Monday and stick it to my boss.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope So!

Sounds like it should be a great first Lambeau experience for the kids! How old are they? Have them stop by and let us know what they thought after the game!!

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sounds like a great game to goto! have an awesome time, gotta love lambeau...always a great time out there...I'm actually going to the Jacksonville game on December 19th so i'm pumped about that...Well have an awesome time and GO PACK!

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Hope So!

Ryan said:
Sounds like it should be a great first Lambeau experience for the kids! How old are they? Have them stop by and let us know what they thought after the game!!

They are 12 and 14. Since the renovation I feel comfortable about bringing them there ( I always thought the lines at the bathrooms in the old Lambeau would be a problem with young kids). They have been begging to go to a game for years so I finally rounded up some tickets this year.

Gravedigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's great! I do believe the kids will have much to celebrate this Sunday. All of us kids in fact! :D :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the stomping they received from Philly, hopefully they come out hot and tear them apart! GO PACK!

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we let Joey Harrington beat us i'm going to cry :shock: that should never happen and I don't see it happening this wkend either...should be a fun game to watch....can't be worse than last week :)

TheFavre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Yooper

Do your kids a favor. Take them to the Coliseum in Oakland to watch a game. Great views from all over the stadium, fans that know a thing or two about loyalty, and an overall experience that can't be beat. The fans there START tailgating a day and a half BEFORE the gates open up to the parking lot. Once inside there is a great atmosphere for the kiddies to revel in. All in the shadow of the PREMEIR venue for pro football.

Plus...they'd get to see a team that doesn't give up after a quarter of play. Do them a favor....turn em into RaiderFans.

TheFavre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cult?

BrettFavre4MVP said:
Bubba, stop trying to get people to join your raider cult.

It ain't a cult buddy....it's a religion. The best thing going. I'd say thousands of Milwaukee's "Best" swilling, cheesehead-wearing, green-and-yellow donning, TheFavre-worshipping folks makes a cult.

Brad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh yeah, just hop a plane on over to Oakland....to watch what? the raiders?? come on....stop just trying to make everybody mad, u sound like a moron

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brad said:
oh yeah, just hop a plane on over to Oakland....to watch what? the raiders?? come on....stop just trying to make everybody mad, u sound like a moron
Tell me about it. We've had to deal with him over on the jsonline.com Packer forum for months. Most of the time, he just bashes Brett and the Packers and ****** everyone off. Sometimes, though, he can be funny, and can actually provide some pretty insightful posts (that is, when he isn't bashing brett/the packers).

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish he would provide more insight, because when he has it has been decent, instead of just antagonizing everyone.

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I wish he would provide more insight, because when he has it has been decent, instead of just antagonizing everyone.
Yes. His insightful posts are few and far between though. He really hates the Pack and he tells people about it. Even though we really don't want to hear it.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mind him voicing his dislike for the Pack, as long as it doesn't become too Trolling or all flame bait.

Hopefully we will get more insightful posts from him! Never know.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, Driver is listed as doubtful for Sunday due to his father-in-law's death. Channel 2 out of Green Bay said they believe Driver will play.

Members online

Latest posts