OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Because it's a slang term for ******.

Interesting when I google it top result shows its the name for a North American River Turtle.. And a result for a Bar in Clearwater Beach FL...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't they go into this game with opponents scoring 100% of the time in their red zone? Were they able to maintain that and finish with the record?

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't they go into this game with opponents scoring 100% of the time in their red zone? Were they able to maintain that and finish with the record?
I dont know but probably.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Well, that goes without saying.

Get rid of Huntley, or at least his dern gum. Looks like a cow chewing its cud.

Good things about the season: we beat the Cowboys, shut out the Bears, and....um.....

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs-none, team checked out
Duds- the list is so long I will be bringing in the new year if I included all of the names that belong on the dud list.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Everyone and anyone in a personnel capacity in the organization.

Studs: The fans who watched all 60 minutes of that abortion! I actually wish this had happened in Green Bay cause if it did, I'd be interested to see how many Northern Wisconsinites with shotguns would be trying to get into Ted's box for a 'chat'

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud’s : Linsley and Williams (there is hope)

Dud’s : shambles that is the GB coaching staff

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

There is an investigation going on after it was suggested that the gum had been doctored with "Stupid Juice". The Patriots have been contacted.

Montezumasdaddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. HaHa...has no ball skills and wants no part of contact. Can't watch anymore of him.

This is the same way I feel about him. And this isn't just a regression from last year when he made a pro bowl by hanging way back waiting for a poorly overthrown ball to fall in his lap. He played the same way last year too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts