Packers vs. Lions Predictions

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 30

Lions 17

Lions only win one more game the rest of the way and finish 7-9.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow....there are some 50 pointers in here. I DO hope it happens of course. I was at the Packers-Saints game a couple years back when the Packers won 52-3, and it was SOOOO sweet to be in the stands during such a blowout.
It would make TG day alot more fun to see them spank the Lions like that!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez, I am not even going to watch the game. Looks like it is going to be a total blowout.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MY PREDICTION (mind you all time thanksgiving record is like 11 - 5 - 1 Detroit) 31 -28 Detroit. This is our game. ONE nationallly televised game a year. we have been blown out two years in a row. we may lose a close one if we do lose, but it won't be a blow out.

GO LION'S

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MY PREDICTION (mind you all time thanksgiving record is like 11 - 5 - 1 Detroit) 31 -28 Detroit. This is our game. ONE nationallly televised game a year. we have been blown out two years in a row. we may lose a close one if we do lose, but it won't be a blow out.

GO LION'S

Good game big3,

I never counted you guys out, our D came up big on Kitna and I think this was one of the reasons we won. You guys will be a real force to contend with once Kitna is protected more,

Cheers :packbeer:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO LION'S
It darn near became a blowout.........but we let your guys get back into it.
11 points isn't a blowout........but i'll take it!
On to DALLAS! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts