Packers vs Giants

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well it doesnt look like the Packers are even going to be playing the Giants next week because of all the injuries.

they have put the starting fullback Jim Finn on IR before the season

after the Cowboys game it has been learned that

Eli Manning is out for a month
Brandon Jacobs is out for 3-5 weeks
Osi Umenyiora is out for a month

that means they wont have there starting QB,RB,FB,DE when we play them. there starting QB will be Jared Lorenzen who has never started a game and is 6'4" 285 pounds! or Anthony Wright could start

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet Kampman, Cullen, Jolly, and the Dline all have huge ****** right now.

I have a huge ***** myself.

but that's cuz im looking at ****.

I'll stop typing now.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'll stop typing now.

LOL what the hell? anyways yes this should be a beautilful weekend.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't come out of this next week 2-0, I'm gonna punch someone in the face. Maybe myself.

But the thought of any of the Packers, let alone Trom, with a ***** just made me punch myself in the junk to clear away any shadow of a simultaneous *****. That would be totally gay.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
If we don't come out of this next week 2-0, I'm gonna punch someone in the face. Maybe myself.

But the thought of any of the Packers, let alone Trom, with a ***** just made me punch myself in the junk to clear away any shadow of a simultaneous *****. That would be totally gay.

I'm a ****** so now I have a *****.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I'm sorry that the guys are hurt, but that is good news for the packers!!!

Maybe it will make it a little easier to gain more experience and cohesion as a team and still pull out a win.

I'm stoked.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I rather beat them at full strength.

If the Giants are unable to play those guys then the Packers should seize the opportunity to start 2-0.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I rather beat them at full strength.

If the Giants are unable to play those guys then the Packers should seize the opportunity to start 2-0.

I'd love to see what kind of stats we roll up. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'll stop typing now.
Not me..................E.D. has set in.
I need a couple popsicle sticks and a couple rubber bands. :shock: :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damnit, cheesey....you always know how to make my stomach hurt by putting images in my head.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
damnit, cheesey....you always know how to make my stomach hurt by putting images in my head.
Well.....there's so much empty space up there, it's EASY to put a few images in!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
last time i said this team should win a game last year we lost to buffalo and that was the difference between 8-8 and 9-7 so I'll still remain vigilant

Given the fact that you correctly predicted the outcome of the eagles game, I'd have been more at ease if you said the Packers will win this.

:-?

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last time i said this team should win a game last year we lost to buffalo and that was the difference between 8-8 and 9-7 so I'll still remain vigilant

Completely agree. It would be a terrible idea to look past the Giants. I'm sure the coaching staff and players are well aware of this. NYG managed to put up a ton of points against the Cowboys, who do have a tough defense (but some injuries and big mistakes). I know Eli is out and the 'big man' is coming in, and of course they lost Jacobs, but this could still be quite a gritty battle. Defense to defense. Gotta force those mistakes.

That QB looks slow and kind of ridiculous.. but he can make some throws, and he also might be a little harder to bring to the ground than little Eli. ;)

Let's get em!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant wait to see Kampman or Cullen with a shot at Lorenzen, would honestly be an even battle

Lorenzen could play in college...in college...when he came in against dallas it looked like he had trouble throwing the ball past 25 yards, which honestly I think is the only way you can get this packers D to fault. No prolific running game to counteract, and short passes will be eaten up by the linebackers without any after the catch

over/under Johnny Jolly batted balls: 4.5

im not predicting anything yet because Eli isnt officially out yet but the odds look good

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the kid is a lefty which means Kampman will be coming from his blind side. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My big worry is the team looking PAST NY. You can't take ANY game for granted.
Like someone else brought up.........a few years ago, Dallas had to use some unknown QB, and he blasted us. I don't want a repeat of that!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manning is not out for sure. He says his shoulder is just bruised, not separated as reported by ESPN.
So.....they are playing the old "mind games" with us now!!!
Even if he is out, they don't have to admit it yet.
Hey, if he IS in there, you can't tell me he will be 100%! And our D would put some fear in him! He might be saying....."PLEASE coach! Don't make me play!!!" :D

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My big worry is the team looking PAST NY. You can't take ANY game for granted.
Like someone else brought up.........a few years ago, Dallas had to use some unknown QB, and he blasted us. I don't want a repeat of that!

The way the Packers won vs. The Eagles may have been a huge blessing. The pack know that they won on 2 fumbled punts... I don't think they have a whole lot to hang their hat on yet.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not even worried who starts at QB... cause i mean its not like Eli is that much more mobile than Lorenzen. (and besides if Eli plays hurt.... dont think he will last past the second jenkins sack)

the big thing is ... there DE is hurt ... and both the starting RB and FB.
If the FB/RB combo being out helps us stop the run game with just the front 4 and 2 linebackers... then holy ****... the blitzes even i could dream up would kill the QB.

Our defense is much better than the Cowboys. i feel confident going into this game.

Members online

Latest posts