***Packers vs Giants OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What can I say...old pattern. The play calling...terrible and predictable. Its gonna be interesting to see the half time adjustments necessary to win this game.

:pop: :pop: 8) 8)

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
We are generating nothing in the form of a pass rush.

That is hurting us big time.

Our O has been decent, but I'd like to see B-Jack being used more and allowed to get into a rhythm.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
We are generating nothing in the form of a pass rush.

That is hurting us big time.

Our O has been decent, but I'd like to see B-Jack being used more and allowed to get into a rhythm.

Yes. A good sack will change the momentum of our D.

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amusing. Trom just got locked out for stating in a separate thread the defense sucks!

Anyway, all nfl scouts throughly watch a team watching for weaknesses and strengths. Giants just played it out...no judgement till game over for a postgame review.

However so far, very predictable for second game of season...bright spot is offensive red zone Wynn TD run.

On defense, really said about lack of punch and pass rush.

:pop: :pop:

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Our O has put us in a position to score, can't ask more than that.

Brett's INT was just a bad play by Driver, which happens at times. And our O put us in a position to get another FG, but the hold was bad and led to a miss.

You can't ask more from these guys.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The half time adjustments might just decide this game. Game seems close but NY has been able to get the ball though are Pass D too fast. I wouldn't be surprised if Brett ends up "Having" to throw more in this half !!!

I still like our D but man we need the offensive to step up with the pass game and protection a little. Real nail bitter !!!!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Spitz still injured or is this an "experiment"? If it's the latter I strongly disagree with the move and the timing of it.

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Spitz still injured or is this an "experiment"? If it's the latter I strongly disagree with the move and the timing of it.

Officially, still recovering, but probably BOTH.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

OP
OP
A
Reaction score

I think it is an experiment, because Spitz is active today.

Last week, Greg Bedard of JSOnline reported that the coaches had benched Spitz, and him not playing had nothing to do with his injury.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok. Every single time we ran on first down this drive we either got stuffed or no gain. Let's throw on first down.

Latest posts