Packers vs Eagles post-game thread.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Just imagine if our O even plays average, we'll be in a lot of games.
Oh, i KNOW!
I hope MM gets on their butts good, so that we can have an O that can take some of the pressure off the D.

How about Favre though? Those 2 plays he made on the FG drive. The shovel to Wynn, and the pass he made falling down? And Wynn was "heads up" on that play too!

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Offense wasn't good but also give credit to Philly who is a well rounded defensive and offensive team.

Hopefully having Jennings back will work in our favor in a pretty big way.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Offense wasn't good but also give credit to Philly who is a well rounded defensive and offensive team.

Well, that's the thing. I don't necessarily think our O was flat, but more their D was impenetrable. They stopped the run completely, and forced us to pass every down.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Being able to win when it looks like its a loss will help build this team of youngsters into a team that feels it can hold it's own against anyone.
Had we lost, it could have been huge as a negative. But like Allabout says, we went toe to toe with a SB contender, and came out on top!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had sloppy offense but the Eagles ineptitude was what saved us. Sure we went toe-to-toe with a Super Bowl contender, but they were not on their game. They made quite a few stupid mistakes. Elite teams do not have those problems.

The Pack got a break.

The D was awesome and Crosby is fantastic too, but there are so many problems with the offense they have to address FAST if they want to be in the hunt come December.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had sloppy offense but the Eagles ineptitude was what saved us. Sure we went toe-to-toe with a Super Bowl contender, but they we're not on their game. They made quite a few stupid mistakes. Elite teams do not have those problems.

The Pack got a break.

The D was awesome and Crosby is fantastic too, but there are so many problems with the offense they have to address FAST if they want to be in the hunt come December.

Disagree. Everyone makes mistakes. Elite teams capitalize on others' mistakes.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
16-13 ON THE PREDICT SCORE THREAD I HAD IT

PENN STATE BLOWS OUT THE IRISH

THE EAGLES SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE

hah nice call man nice call what you got for next week? :)

edit, i said we'd win, this should prove my source as credible now
The Packers WILL win. My source advised me the Eagles will not play to their potential. However, their second game they will rebound and destroy their competition.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:
16-13 ON THE PREDICT SCORE THREAD I HAD IT

PENN STATE BLOWS OUT THE IRISH

THE EAGLES SUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE

hah nice call man nice call what you got for next week? :)

A Bear's loss would make it complete.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby is talking on the press conference...

whens the last time a kicker got to speak.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the game with a Philly fan sitting right next to me. I couldn't stop laughing when JR Reid (from USF) dove for the punt. This made my weekend. (Along with my school, USF, beating Auburn!!!)

Members online

Latest posts