PACKERS vs COWBOYS re-air NOW on NFL Network

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I called my GF and told her I wanted to watch the Cowboys blow it again. I got home late to find she recorded "Brokeback Mountain".

Reaction score
Just watched it too!
Spectacular..... man we were so lucky to pull that out.

Thank God for the RomoCoaster

You're so right, Frank!

How many "on the field" officials are used for an NFL game? Seven is it?

Like you hear people say when your team survives a "home job" by winning a college basketball game......

"We sure beat 8 men out there tonight!"

OK....I've watched the game for the THIRD time, now, and I'll say it for the THIRD time once again.....

We beat 18 men Sunday!

When you watch these replays, especially paying close attention to what goes on in the trenches, as a lot of people have already mentioned on here, there were many HOLDS and GRABS on the Cowpukes that were not called. We managed to catch a couple of breaks on calls/no calls, but ours were no where close to the number of breaks on calls and NO calls that Dallas benefited from. JMHO as a Packer fan. GREAT WIN!!

Thank you Ro~"oh~no"~mo! :)

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally got to watch the game in full. Terrific comeback and if you haven't seen it already, packers.com has a good video piece illustrating how three different plays worked in second half after not working in the first half. Kinda shows how the smallest details can make a big difference.
Anyhow, an interesting angle on this game that came to me the other day is the similarities with another matchup the Packers had with the Cowboys. Thanksgiving day 1994, the Packers came into Cowboy stadium and this time, we jumped out to a big halftime lead behind a couple td passes from Favre to Sterling Sharpe. Cowboys stormed back in the second half though, and ended up blowing us out. I'm sure many remember the Cowboys quarterback that day was none other than Jason Garrett. I'm not suggesting this past Sundays outcome was revenge for that day. Just an interesting coincidence with a much better outcome for Packer fans.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts