Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboysfan178 said:
tromadz said:
Cowboysfan178 said:
longtimefan said:
Cowboysfan178 said:
Dallas 31-21. Your lack of wanting to run the ball will get you some INTs you cannot afford.

Same thing Minnesota fans said a few weeks ago

Yeah but the Vikings are nothing like Dallas. We actually have a QB and some WRs...

No. 1.

Whatever I'll take that 1 over any 2 Packers WR's just the same.

What in the HELL does the wr and q/b have to do with stopping the Packer running game??

And how in the HELL will Romo and TO prevent Favre form tossing an int ( you implied Brett could toss some ints cuz running game wont work)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really saying the Dallas passing game will stop the Packers rushing game???

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure , a good passing attack can kill a good running attack if you get out to a lead and when a team plays from behind they tend to make bad plays.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think cowboysfan has watched ONE packers game. His comments make me giggle.

:giggle giggle:

newera

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see this game coming down to which D can adjust to the other teams O. We all know that the pack and the cowboys have the 2 best offenses in the NFC. I think Wade and company are able to adjust better than sanders and his squad. I may be wrong but I think Dallas wins because of the better adjustments. As far as score, I'll say Dallas 37 Packers 27 barring any big descrepancy in turnovers one way or the other

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I was as confident as some of you guys. I'm worried about the injuries, Woodson, KGB, Rouse/Collins and Pickett are all keys to our D, without them I can't see us winning.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Cowboysfan178 said:
Raider Pride said:
I will wait until Friday's injury reports come out before I pick a number.

R.P.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty damn sure this game will be over by 11:30 PM on Thursday for us in the Eastern time zone.

:D Hey, if he waits until Friday, he'll be sure to give the right prediction, right?

Exactly my point.

Only a Notre Dame Graduate could be crafty enough to understand the meaning of the post. After all, I have been *****ing to too many about a Thursday Game on the NFL Network.

Injuries will play a big part. As well as coaching.

R.P.

R.P., the "ND" stands for North Dakota...but I understand where you're coming from on this Thursday game on the NFL Network. I'm just thankful that I have it on my satellite.

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB 35
Dal 34

3 min remaining, GB down 34 - 28, 3rd and 12 from GB 32, Brett drops back! Cowboys blitz! Farve launches deep for Jones! .... you know what happens...

1:45 left. Dallas down 35-34 at GB 47, 2 and 8... Romo drops back! Kampman gets the edge! The ball is loose!!! yeah, you know what happens here, too. :)

GB defense will make the money play again.

At least I hope it's that kind of game. One thing's for sure; McCarthy's & crew have come up with some excellent game plans; we'll see something exploited that nobody's brought up yet.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts