** Packers vs. Chiefs Game Thread **

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man that's the second play Jennings botched up. The first was Favre and Jennings 50/50...If Jennings would have stayed with the route there'd be no INT.

IronBMike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a joke, what kind of coaching/play is this? we're playing like IDIOTS

get this sorry excuse of a team off the field, we deserve to lose

seriously, WTF

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it feels like we are watching us from a couple seasons ago. Oh well... 2nd half will be much better. We will get on track! OH and the Lions are whooping the Broncos. Hmm

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man i am tired of hearing people say that with the way the other team has played they are fortunate to have the score only be such and such, we need to stop letting the other team stay in the game, stop making stupid mistakes and start taking advantage of every opportunity like we are the underdogs in every game.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, we need to start getting the ball in our WRs's hands. If we do, we'll run up the score.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is stupid playcalling. 2nd and 20, and they call 2 straight runs.
We need to keep the ball in the air.

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming into this game, all I heard about was how succeptible this KC secondary was. Granted, I did not expect the Chiefs to get as much pressure on Favre as they have, but we are not going down the field at all. Is it time to essentially give up on the run for the day? I don't think so, but we've got to keep them honest by occasionally going downfield.

Also, WTF was with the terrible decision-making at the end of the half? Yikes, Brett and MM owe the team an apology!

Kyle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I totally agree. That is when a running game proves its worth. We failed that test. 2nd and 2 and we can't pick it up on two rushes. Poor.

Latest posts