Packers vs Bears

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Something we could do is.........pick an away game, and meet up in GB to watch the game at one of the watering holes up there. That way, you arn't fighting the game day crowds. We could still find somewhere to "tailgate" and then go to a place like Stadium View or something to watch the game. We could even do it in Milwaukee or somewhere else for that matter.
Just an idea to kick around.

Not a bad idea either... way to use the noodle, Cheesey.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Something we could do is.........pick an away game, and meet up in GB to watch the game at one of the watering holes up there. That way, you arn't fighting the game day crowds. We could still find somewhere to "tailgate" and then go to a place like Stadium View or something to watch the game. We could even do it in Milwaukee or somewhere else for that matter.
Just an idea to kick around.

Hey.........my Momma didn't raise no dummy!!!!

(She kicked me out!) :lol:

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A cheesey noodle?
Isn't that Kraft Macaroni & Cheese?
Or if the cheese is an alfredo sauce all the better.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

A cheesey noodle?
Isn't that Kraft Macaroni & Cheese?
Or if the cheese is an alfredo sauce all the better.
Hey....my first name IS AL!!! (Minus the "Fredo!")
And i AM after all, "The Cheeseyist!!!" :lol:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Count me in... set in some time in advance, early enough in the season that one can maybe find a camp ground, grille a little food, talk a little in person, drink a few beverages and make a weekend out of it.

You can't go until you've learned your "webalities" :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Count me in... set in some time in advance, early enough in the season that one can maybe find a camp ground, grille a little food, talk a little in person, drink a few beverages and make a weekend out of it.

You can't go until you've learned your "webalities" :rotflmao:

Yeah... maybe I wasn't playing nice in the sandbox with other posters... wasn't even a Viking fan :thumbsup:

Screen Name please :)

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey boys and girls we are currently northbound on I43 (just passed mile marker 175) on the way to the game. I'm writing this from my phone so it's a little difficult.

Hope we kick some bears butt!

Go Pack Go!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey boys and girls we are currently northbound on I43 (just passed mile marker 175) on the way to the game. I'm writing this from my phone so it's a little difficult.

Go Pack Go!

Enjoy the game Ryan....by the way, your sig. sucks! :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Go Pack Go!
Whoo hoo!!! 6 miles to the turn off, then your almost there!
My landlady and her Dad are going to the game too.....man, was i jealous!!! :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Dear Ryan,

We forbid you to ever go to another Green Bay Packers game again. YOU JINXED THEM!

[align=right]Sincerely,
Members of PackerForum.com[/align]

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no kidding. what a horrible game. from the officials that don't deserve to be on another nationally televised game to a horrible showing on the last drive by everyone involved in play calling. it was a somber walk out of the stadium last night.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
no kidding. what a horrible game. from the officials that don't deserve to be on another nationally televised game to a horrible showing on the last drive by everyone involved in play calling. it was a somber walk out of the stadium last night.

From watching the game I don't think the refs were as bad as most Packers fans are saying. There was the 12th man call and the call on the FG that were blatantly bad, but other than that I can't think of too many calls that should have went the other way or not been called.

Nick Collins was pushed off once that didn't get called. It was on the side line.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Agree Zero. The Refs weren't that bad. The 12 man thing was AWFUL but I have watched the Olsen catch over and over again and I don't see anything more than battling for the ball/position.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The stuff you didn't see was when they would call stuff and then take an official time out and talk about it, you would come back from commercial and they would make the announcement. it was **** poor. The had no control and were calling, what appeared from the stands, as tick tack holding etc penalties. Things that happen every play in the NFL we were just getting railed for.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I Agree Zero. The Refs weren't that bad. The 12 man thing was AWFUL but I have watched the Olsen catch over and over again and I don't see anything more than battling for the ball/position.

The only reason I say it was a missed call is because we were called for something very similar. I'm just looking for consistency with officials.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah that was on Driver. However if you watch the tape Brett started like he was going to scramble and DD blocked. Than Brett threw it to him. It wasn't your typical Offensive pass interference but probably has to be called

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The non call I hated was when Olsen ran into the endzone , shoved off the DB (I think it was Collins) while the ball was in the air and turned out toward the sidelines to make the reception.
I have seen our receivers flagged for offensive pass interference for that very same play a couple of times this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts