Packers vs Bears

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone heading to Lambeau for this Sunday night's game?

We will be there, who's having a beer with us?

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to the game and will probably be spending a good part of the day in the stadium, mostly in Curly's Pub to watch the early games.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Ryan! I would imagine you are going to be out in parking lot in Lambeau Field- tailgating this Sunday for the Bear- Packer game. How does one locate you in the mass of humanity out there? You should have a flag on high pole with Packerforum on it. I may be out there around the stadium sometime during Sunday. Although I have no ticket for the game, I may wonder around the area and may see if i can find a ticket at a reasonable cost just before Kickoff, which may impossible to find a ticke.t . Would like to meet you for the first time and discuss packer football. As you know am a Green Bay area resident and live in DePere about five miles from Lambeau. I do have tickets to the following game against Redskins.

My PWT36 commentary on PFnews posted Oct 2nd-

I just justed posted a PWT36 Commentary on PF newa on Tuesday Oct 2nd Two paragraphs have words missing in them. Could you correct these two paragraphs so they are correct. i thought there was a way to correct mistakes after my column was sent but could find no way to edit after it was posted.

The paragraph starts with 1944: and should have read-- The Packers defeated the New York Giants 14-7 and won the NFL Championship. The Packers won 6 games in a row at the start of the season and finished the 1944 season at 8-2.

The other incorrect paragraph is the last one paragraph or summary.

This last paragraph should have read; It seems like, at least in Packer history, good things happen when the Packer win 4 or more games to start a season. of coarse there is no guarantee this will happen this season but let's enjoy the Packer win streak. and hope for the best this season. Beat the Bears and make it 5 in a row to start the '07 season.

PWT36 (Phil)

Ps Hope it woks out that i can find you in parking lot this Sunday. But need information and maybe description in order to find you this Sunday.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He'll be the tall dark handsome fella with a pretty lady on his arm. That should make it easier to find, especially in Wisconsin....

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil,

I will get the article corrected this evening when I get home.

As for the game, I will talk to the people I am heading up there with and find out where they plan on parking. Often we will part just down the street in a friends yard and just hang out there for a bit and eat food.

I will get you the address, or at least the road name and my cell phone number (or anyone else that may be in the area) and you are all welcome to swing through and chat/drink etc etc

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I will get you the address, or at least the road name and my cell phone number (or anyone else that may be in the area) and you are all welcome to swing through and chat/drink etc etc

I'd be down for that, but you feel I have multiple personalities and/or need to be on medication. I wouldn't wanna ***** you before the game or anything like that. ;)

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

I'd be down for that, but you feel I have multiple personalities and/or need to be on medication. I wouldn't wanna ***** you before the game or anything like that. ;)

Just be the decent fun Z2C and it will be all good :)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:

Just be the decent fun Z2C and it will be all good :)

lol I'll ask the 'doc' for some extra strength dosage for the weekend ;)

What time are you guys getting to Green Bay?

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure what time we will be up there.

This is our current plan on parking if anyone wants to come find us. It's not going to be a rowdy crowd like last time I was up there when Tripp and Cheesy stopped in. This time it's family.

-----
There is a commercial building with a blacktop parking lot just east of the Ray Nitzke out door practice field that we parked in last time. This place is only a ½ block east of the stadium. Tell him to look for the Black Durango with our Packer flag flying above it.
-----

Now there really may or may NOT be a flag, I think we are going to make something Sunday AM to fly the flag so we will see if that happens.

Anyone that seriously is going to be in the area can PM me and I will send you my cell if you'd like, otherwise just stop over. The only thing I as is make sure you tell me who the hell you are on the site so I am not guessing!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Hmm you just have me a great idea. You have over 2k users. It'd take a while for you to guess who I am!

muwhahaha lol

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm you just have me a great idea. You have over 2k users. It'd take a while for you to guess who I am!

muwhahaha lol

I think I will know you, I've seen your picture before.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

muwhahaha lol

I think I will know you, I've seen your picture before.

Seen my picture... or ... fall asleep staring at my picture? ;)

I work til 4pm and will be watching the game at home, but I only live a couple miles away. I'd like to meet you thought so if you know about when you're gonna be up here I can try to stop by and say hi.

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seen my picture... or ... fall asleep staring at my picture? ;)

... yes ...

I work til 4pm and will be watching the game at home, but I only live a couple miles away. I'd like to meet you thought so if you know about when you're gonna be up here I can try to stop by and say hi.

Sounds like we will be up there around 4:45-5:00 to start tailgating.

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i ll be with all of u with my mind.

it will be 2 a.m. in Italy at the kickoff i and i ll be in front of television to see brett kick bears' ***. it is time that we show them who is the boss in lambeau and in nfc north.

please, take a lot of pictures and then post it here.

ps i don't know if the day after i ll be able to go to work but packers-bears...

ps2 is there a topic where i can see your pictures from lambeau??

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn, I was up there two weeks ago when they played the Chargers.
Let's see Brett throwing 3 TDs and tying the TD record or meeting Ryan.......
Damn this is a close one. I'll have to think about it for a minute. :doh:
Alright I would have been willing to give up the Charger's game just to be able to stand outside the stadium (without tickets) and see you Ryan. :bow: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
haha good stuff wpr. We will have to see if we can do an organized trip next year perhaps. I think a lot of people would go for it.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
haha good stuff wpr. We will have to see if we can do an organized trip next year perhaps. I think a lot of people would go for it.

Count me in... set in some time in advance, early enough in the season that one can maybe find a camp ground, grille a little food, talk a little in person, drink a few beverages and make a weekend out of it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone heading to Lambeau for this Sunday night's game?

We will be there, who's having a beer with us?
Wish i could Ryan! I had a blast meeting you the last time! But i'll be watching on TV! Have a GREAT time my friend!!! :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:

Count me in... set in some time in advance, early enough in the season that one can maybe find a camp ground, grille a little food, talk a little in person, drink a few beverages and make a weekend out of it.

As long as you are just thinking about it at this time, you may want to consider a preseason game as there will be more tickets available.
I went to Stub Hub and saw they still had 1200-1300 tickets available for preseason game number 2 the week before.

Now after GB goes 16-0 and wins the SB it will be a whole lot harder to get even the P.S. ticks.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
As long as you are just thinking about it at this time, you may want to consider a preseason game as there will be more tickets available.
I went to Stub Hub and saw they still had 1200-1300 tickets available for preseason game number 2 the week before.

Now after GB goes 16-0 and wins the SB it will be a whole lot harder to get even the P.S. ticks.

Agreed that tickets for some might be an issue, so that is a good thought.

I think it would be a fun time just getting to meet some of the people off here in person and BS for a while. Even if we had to watch the game outside the stadium, at a local establishment :) or setup a TV at the meeting site and have a little PF.com party.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:

Agreed that tickets for some might be an issue, so that is a good thought.

I think it would be a fun time just getting to meet some of the people off here in person and BS for a while. Even if we had to watch the game outside the stadium, at a local establishment :) or setup a TV at the meeting site and have a little PF.com party.
Something we could do is.........pick an away game, and meet up in GB to watch the game at one of the watering holes up there. That way, you arn't fighting the game day crowds. We could still find somewhere to "tailgate" and then go to a place like Stadium View or something to watch the game. We could even do it in Milwaukee or somewhere else for that matter.
Just an idea to kick around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts