Packers Vs. Bears Official Game Thread!!@@@

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game Time: 7:15 PM NBC
Game Site: Soldier Field Chicago, Illinois

Packers (7-8)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bears (13-2)

Game Breakdown: This could very well be Favre's last game in a Packer uniform, but as stated we all know he has a lot of gas in his tank and all of us know he will return once again in '07. Favre is great when the game is primetime, so i'm looking for a great game from the future hall of famer. This game may also decide playoff implications for the Packers.

My Prediction: Packers 24- Bears 21.

Sorry for putting this up so fast, but I'm so anxious for this game, go pack!

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Packers Vs. Bears Official Game Thread

The Bears have not really played all that well lately. Yes they have been winning and thats all that matters, but they have stuggled a little on both sides of the ball. We need our D to play tough like they have been and we need to score in the red zone on Sunday. If we can do that, we win. The Bears have nothing to play for except beating the Pack which they have done already this year. The Packers however will be playing for a playoff spot if the chips fall right, which very well could happen. I cant wait either.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Vs. Bears Official Game Thread

wewill play good football because we know we have to win in oder to be in the playoffs.

the bears dont really have much to play for at this point so i think we will win by at least 1 td.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmm. Do lots of people usually go in there? I might be in there then..

Once you have seen the famous 4packgirl do her table dance after a couple of :packbeer: :packbeer: , you will never want to leave my friend. Cheers :rubeyes: Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jakest3r said:
Hmm. Do lots of people usually go in there? I might be in there then..

Once you have seen the famous 4packgirl do her table dance after a couple of :packbeer: :packbeer: , you will never want to leave my friend. Cheers :rubeyes: Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

sheesh - can u guys not keep ANY secrets?? :whippin:

Members online

Latest posts