1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers vs. 49ers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Flawl3$$, May 24, 2012.

1. Flawl3$$

Flawl3$$ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey first sorry if this is the wrong section didn't see anything for this really... Anyhow I'm flying to greenbay for the Packers vs. 49ers season opener with my brother and can't find any tickets for what were looking for so figured it would be worth a shot to ask here. I'm looking for Something row 30 or under preferably along the sidelines If you have any season tickets or some tickets and you know you won't be able to make it i would love to buy them off of you. Were flying from Utah I've been a packers fan all my life my brother however has been a 9ners fan his whole life this would be our first game each and he always wanted to go to a packers game to have the lambeau field experience. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,274
    Stub hub would be a great place for you to look. Also try eBay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    do this, there is gonna be a substantial markup on stubhub though. You could also check craigslist. Happy hunting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    $$$tubhub. yugh. it sucks, but its a way to get ticket$

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,486
    why not seat hound??

6. Flawl3$$

Flawl3$$ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What is seat hound? I've looked all over stubhub, ticketmaster, ticketcity a bunch of places but usually nothing is available for any mid field tickets, Seeing as how i've never been to a game maybe ticket availability isn't that great for thoose areas. But thanks i'll look around ebay and craigslist and see if i can't find any Thank you.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,274
    Tickets will be more available as the season approaches