Packers vs. 49ers

Flawl3$$

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey first sorry if this is the wrong section didn't see anything for this really... Anyhow I'm flying to greenbay for the Packers vs. 49ers season opener with my brother and can't find any tickets for what were looking for so figured it would be worth a shot to ask here. I'm looking for Something row 30 or under preferably along the sidelines If you have any season tickets or some tickets and you know you won't be able to make it i would love to buy them off of you. Were flying from Utah I've been a packers fan all my life my brother however has been a 9ners fan his whole life this would be our first game each and he always wanted to go to a packers game to have the lambeau field experience. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
F

Flawl3$$

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is seat hound? I've looked all over stubhub, ticketmaster, ticketcity a bunch of places but usually nothing is available for any mid field tickets, Seeing as how i've never been to a game maybe ticket availability isn't that great for thoose areas. But thanks i'll look around ebay and craigslist and see if i can't find any Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts