Packers vs 49ers Preseason Game 1: Game-Thread

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Since I haven't seen one posted this will be the official game thread for tonight's preseason game.

Will Jordan Love look like he turned a corner, will Romeo Doubs still continue is impressive training camp run, will the Special teams finally ditch the "Special" moniker? Find out all that and more TONIGHT!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be watching Love, the rookies, and the offensive line. Especially my Penn State guy Rasheed Wallace. And hoping for no injuries.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice TD pass from Love to Doubs. So so from the o line, especially when you consider that even with everyone back healthy, you're probably looking at two starters out there going up against backups. I'm a little concerned with Quay Walker. He looks.... Thin / small, more like a cornerback than linebacker.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Amari Rodgers long kick return. Decked on the sideline by his own guy while showboating.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
1st qtr ends on a 57 yard interception return of a ricocheted up Love red zone pass. Too bad...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
39 yard td from some 9er to another wide fricken open 9er. 17-7 niners.. Lance is out

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubs goes up to make a tough catch but bobbles and has it taken away. They did reverse it to an int

Members online

Latest posts