Packers vs 49ers get together Saturday/Sunday

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone going to this game? I will be in Green Bay Friday that weekend. (Fri.-Sun.)

If anyone wants to meet up and drink a few dozen Miller Lites, :beer: let me know. I will be staying at the Mariner Inn; so I might try out Sconnies Pub(its right next door) along with my other usual stops.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone would like to join us, me, Phil, Jürgen, Peter, Marcel, and Matteo (and probably a few others) will be meeting at Tom **** and Harry's Saturday Nov. 21st at 5:30 pm. Here is their website: Tom, **** and Harry's A Place for Everyone Address: 835 Potts Ave just East of Lambeau. Afterward we will be going to former Packer great Fuzzy Thurston's bar. Often times he is there on Saturday nights.

Hope to see you there!

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Phil(PWT) suggested that we have a tailgate party Sunday morning. Great idea!

We can have it the same place we had the last one. (Behind Favre's Steakhouse)

He has a grill. And we could all chip in a little to get meat/beer etc. If anyone wants to join, let us know.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys

As you know, I was planning on visiting GB for the 49ers game. Unfortunately, that isn't to be any more :( I can't make it!

I'm really, really devastated!!

Have a good time guys

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saturday is a religious holiday in Wisconsin- the start of deer hunting. I will be hunkering down over beer and sheepshead. But I will be at the stadium Sunday, dressed like a good Packer fan in my blaze orange hunting gear. Enjoy your trip!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts