Packers-Vikings

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen this mentioned. Near the end of the game AP and several other Viking players were laughing it up on the sideline. Maybe it's just old school me, but what the hell could be a laughing matter when you've had your *** handed to you?:confused:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this mentioned. Near the end of the game AP and several other Viking players were laughing it up on the sideline. Maybe it's just old school me, but what the hell could be a laughing matter when you've had your *** handed to you?:confused:
I said same to my wife... I think gergart? Who got rushing td knocked over jennings and that is what they were laughing about...

But still...losing and you are laughing?
They dont take game serious

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't buy it.

You can have guys that are all animal on the field and all smiles and laughs on the sideline. When you're losing it looks bad, I get it. I don't see any reason to think that AP wasn't giving it all on the field. It is a game, it's not serious. As long as he performs to the best of his ability, that is all that matters. If you do that and still lose....laugh about it. No sense in having your undies in a bunch all week over it. That isn't productive

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid Game. We won as expected and our offense looked great.

It just irritates me how we seem to so non chalantly give up points when we have a big lead. Even if it is garbage time, it's still bothersome and that kind of carefree play could cost us against good teams if we're not careful. I mean Vikings scored 14 points in the span of like 3 or 4 minutes. I hate that ****
I agree.
Darn good thing that we got all those points that we did.
10 points against the team that lost to the Browns and the winless Giants is too few for my comfort.
Very happy that we won though.
Starks and Lacy are a great double threat.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's funny is this, and I realize it's HARD TO IMAGINE: Had Freeman played great last week, or good, or decent, or just okay, I bet these concussion "symptoms" wouldn't have surfaced this week, and he'd be playing tonight....... whatchu all think?
What I think from watching the last two Vikings games is that Ponder right now is their best chance at QB.
I thought it would be an easy win for us.
I'm impressed at what Ponder did.
As for faking the concussion or not?
That's not an issue for me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Omg can we ***** anymore about a win? God this forum is getting f****** stupid..I can tell the people that don't live in GB cuz all u do is *****!! We mine as well go 4-12 every year so u guys actually have a point...just shut the F up!!
I dunno what to rate this post.
On the one hand, the OP has a point.
On the other, it could be expressed in a nicer tone that would still get the point across.
Or maybe it's meant to be humorous.
A post complaining about how we complain?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And when your son just died.

I could be wrong but I have this feeling that AP wasn't very close to him.
Probably knocked up a football groupie and sent payments to her, if any at all.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Is anyone else PO'ed that NBC switched away from the game to a commercial right as Rodgers and Jennings were saying good game/hugging ?
we got quite a lengthy view of it on British T.V. very
touching. I got quite a lump in my throat, then I coughed up a fur ball and I was okay again ;).

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Far be it for me to tell someone how to live (if that's even true). But at what point do you think, "maybe I should try wearing a rubber..."

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The day that advertising ends will be a very good day.
I'm so sick and tired of corporate brainwashing aka sponsorship.

the day that advertising ends will be the day there is no more TV. TV only exists because advertising is sold on it. ...and those broadcast rights are were the majority of NFL profit is. its the sad reality.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well, I'm of the opinion that he started it and if he is subjected to being told he's a poopie-pants by a flamin' feline ... well, he made his bed.

Do people ACTUALLY say "poopie pants " ???? too funny :roflmao:. Weeds, you are a star

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Do people ACTUALLY say "poopie pants " ???? too funny :roflmao:. Weeds, you are a star

I don't .... except when I'm speaking to a lady and am sassin' her. If it were a guy, I'd call him a 'sh*t stain in the underwear of life". :) I am afterall, a country boy. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts