Packers-Vikings

lamboscotland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
game being shown live over here - have already booked monday off work as will be late night and a few celebration whiskys hopefully! go Pack

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Finleys also have a Twitter fixation and I love them both! As for Jennings, I support him but I draw the line at saying Packers suck.

I think that you should call him up and tell him to stop it. That'll teach him. :)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings is an a***** and a jealous, sensitive, bitter, pitty b**** and I wish him no well.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Wow the Vikings are horrible! I wonder if GJ is regretting going to the Vikings? Also I really wish his sister would tweet now and see what she thinks of AR now? Haha have fun failing GJ you deserve it!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Wow the Vikings are horrible! I wonder if GJ is regretting going to the Vikings? Also I really wish his sister would tweet now and see what she thinks of AR now? Haha have fun failing GJ you deserve it!
She is tweeting. She just privatized her tweets.

12theTruth

Boy what a meltdown on the Viking Fan Forum. http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26503

I hope the team is in disarray. They did start Freeman too early. I would have thought his first game would have been against the Pack. Horrible decision by Frazier on that one. It was a 10-7 game at half against the Giants and the Giants were a desperate team playing at home that didn't want to go to 0-7 to start the season.
The Vikings should fare better at home next week with another week of study for Freeman getting used to Rudolph and Jennings playing against a Packer squad decimated by injury.

No blowouts as direly predicted by these very rightly frustrated Vikings fans from link provided above.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see much of the Monday Night Game, but were/are the Vikings just that bad or are the Giants better than their dismal season so far led me to believe?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
wow....both teams sucked eggs Monday night. Granted the NYG won, but they still looked like they dropped their jock straps out there. Minn., couldn't have looked worse. That was the MOST pathetic output from any team I have EVER watched. AP.....that is what you get for spouting off such bold claims before the season started...lol...2500+ yards.....lol....In your dreams pal.....he ran for a dismal 28 yards....what a joke. You new QB savior was just as crappy, might as well play musical QB's and put Ponder back in there, right now he is the top turd in the Minn toilet.
Even with our beat up squad, we will put an epic **** whoopin on Minn, can't wait to see that betting line.

Last edited:
OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listened to Paul Allen and others this morning here in MN. Viking fans are jumping out windows and off of bridges. Everyone needs to be fired and all of the good players need to be traded...blah blah blah.

The die-hard purple fans in the office have actually avoided me this morning. I got into an argument with one of them, and he accused me of defending the Vikings and trying to make them sound better than they really are. Somebody pulled out the drain plug on the purple kool-aid pool. It's empty. These folks are completely deflated.

The radio guys talked about how the Metrodome will be 80% filled with Green Bay fans this week because most Minnesota fans won't want to go. . .and to think, I turned down free suite tickets. You won't be able to hear the Vikings fan boos over the Packers fan cheers

D

Dan115

I listened to Paul Allen and others this morning here in MN. Viking fans are jumping out windows and off of bridges. Everyone needs to be fired and all of the good players need to be traded...blah blah blah.

The die-hard purple fans in the office have actually avoided me this morning. I got into an argument with one of them, and he accused me of defending the Vikings and trying to make them sound better than they really are. Somebody pulled out the drain plug on the purple kool-aid pool. It's empty. These folks are completely deflated.

The radio guys talked about how the Metrodome will be 80% filled with Green Bay fans this week because most Minnesota fans won't want to go. . .and to think, I turned down free suite tickets. You won't be able to hear the Vikings fan boos over the Packers fan cheers

I turned down free suite tickets. ???????????????????????

H

HardRightEdge

When a team comes off a bye week and gets thumped at home by Carolina, one should question their "structure". Follow it up with a loss to the Giants, another team in disarray, and then toss in a QB controversy, and you have a team on the verge of crisis.

Schadenfreude? Sure. Why not?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Freeman looked like a damn goon out there. Seriously, the guy has a big *** ***** smile after he throws a pick?! Ive never seen that.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts