Packers/Vikings-Round 3

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Years series against the Vikings will end up just like our respective teams Super Bowl histories GB-3 Min-0.
GB 3 Super Bowl Victories
Min 0 Super Bowl Victories
:D

Later
Leopardmech

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fan4favre said:
This will again be the third time the Vikings get to play their super bowl game.

i hope that you dont think that all vikings fans think like that. most fans are pre-fahhhhvre(achoo) and remember when the vikes used to mop up the pukers. this is the best rivalry in the nfc and please dont diminish our goals. we have the same. most of our doors are opening even tho it doesnt seem that way at times, growing pains. a lot of your doors are closing. good run. and sooner or later even a blind squirrel finds a nut. so watch out!!!!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well if you have the crystal ball could i have the oh lottery numbers for tmorrow. you are nervous about this game and you know it. you know it.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be lying if I didn't say I was nervous there are other teams I would have rather seen, but you are coming into our house and we are on a roll and you are rolling downhill. "Lambeau in January" that definitely makes me feel better.

Later
Leopardmech

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, well, Longwell's right foot is where I put my trust.. let's go for third time's the charm and once again, a 34-31 win!
:wink:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
I would be lying if I didn't say I was nervous there are other teams I would have rather seen, but you are coming into our house and we are on a roll and you are rolling downhill. "Lambeau in January" that definitely makes me feel better.

Later
Leopardmech

thats right, get that warm fuzzy comfortable feeling, keep backing us in the corner more and more. tell us we cant do it. keep on.
stay away from the cage and dont feed the animals

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sandra said:
Yeah, well, Longwell's right foot is where I put my trust.. let's go for third time's the charm and once again, a 34-31 win!

no thanks. i'll take the slaughter that the first game at gb was shaping up to be. these 34-31 games just about kill me.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
Sandra said:

no thanks. i'll take the slaughter that the first game at gb was shaping up to be. these 34-31 games just about kill me.

killing you? KILLING YOU??????
surely ye jest!!!!
make sure the bar is down and locked. keep your hands inside the ride at all times!!!! do not hold your breath, you might pass out!!!!
welcome to the vikespack rivalry!!!
enjoy your ride!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

The Skinny: This will be the first postseason game between these two teams, which is hard to believe.
They met twice in the regular season and the Packers won both games 34-31 on the last play of the game; the Packers clinched the division by beating the Vikings on Christmas Eve in Minnesota. The Vikings have lost four of five and seven of their past 10, but still earned the wild-card berth at 8-8. They do have enough offensive firepower to keep up with the Packers. The way to beat Green Bay is to run right at them, which is not something the Vikings do well. Plus, the Vikings' defense is not very good. Brett Favre and Ahman Green will put up some big numbers. The question is whether the Minnesota offense can keep up outside in the elements. One more thing to consider:
Since October of 2000, the Vikings are 2-20 on grass, including 1-4 this year. :puke:

Early prediction:

Packers in a close game -- much like the first two.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way to beat Green Bay is to run right at them
the vikings would have a much better record and would have prob won the div if they would do exactly that. i think bennett was tearing up the middle until birk got the holding penalty and linehan went away from the run and that is when the wheels came off and then it was over with. the vikings pass 70% of the time. hmmmm, our record? i am sure that green has more yards than the whole viking team or close to it. no predictions from me this week.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
Damn Vikes are you sure you are a Viking fan because you write intelligently and you are polite. It is sure great having you on board.

Later
Leopardmech

my mama taught me well tho i dont use it enough, lol!!! :shock:
dont worry i will have my moments but dont think that i will get too out of hand.
and thank you all
glad to be here
i guess, lol :roll:
what kind of logic is that? a viking fan on a packer site saying he is glad to be here.
hmmmmm, now ya got me thinkin
dont make me do that again. :twisted:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since October of 2000, the Vikings are 2-20 on grass, including 1-4 this year.
right now, we are all 0-0. those records dont matter.
we dont mind so it dont matter
and i hope that everyone doesnt think that faaahhhhh hhh hh h VRRRRRE came up with quote. :roll:
:shock:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, ya think they'll let Hovan play this time? :twisted:
Hovan & Favre go back a few.. it'd be nice to let them meet at least one more time, before Hovan retires "ahead" of Favre... yet another casualty of the GB Wars....! :mrgreen:

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hovan retires "ahead" of Favre...
hovans' play has diminished over the past two years. he has already become a casualty already. spencer johnson, has surpassed hovan this season in tackles. and from what i saw in the :puke: skins game he go home at anytime.
now KEVIN WILLIAMS he is an ANIMAL!!! :twisted:
:shock:

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
"Lambeau in January" that definitely makes me feel better.

Jacksonville?

I am nervous.

I'm nervous too about this game. A lot of experts think the Packers will steamroll the Vikings. It's possible if the Vikings get off to a bad start and implode, but that Jacksonville game was only a few weeks ago where the Packers played so poorly too.

The Vikings usually seem to get up more for the Packers than they do for other teams. So the Packers could have their hands full. We could have easily lost the last 2 games we played the Vikings. So I'm worried this game isn't as automatic as some people think. Hopefully I'm worried over nothing and the Packers stomp them.

I hope the Packers can start fast to put a little selfdoubt in the Vikings minds. Then maybe Moss will walk off the field for good 2 seconds before the half instead of waiting for the end of the game. :D

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
few weeks ago where the Packers played so poorly too.
actually the pack is one of the hotter teams to come into the playoffs. 9-2. but ifthey did play poorly in the jags game as you say, they may be in trouble this time. teh vikes played well vs the jags and the d regardless have shown they can play well at times. at times, let me emphasize. the whole team feeds off of daunte and moss and the vikes d like most of them play much better with a lead.

Members online

Latest posts