Packers trade Damarious Randall to Browns

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date
H

HardRightEdge

He didn't promise an authentic one did he? What are those cheap Chinese ones going for.
In bulk? Unlicensed? Cheap fabric? S and XXXL overruns? He could get it done for way under a mil. He could get suspended though for "conduct detrimental" selling unlicensed merch.

Stupid people should not be on twitter but they persist nonetheless.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
In bulk? Unlicensed? Cheap fabric? S and XXXL overruns? He could get it done for way under a mil. He could get suspended though for "conduct detrimental" selling unlicensed merch.

That would be the end of Twitter.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I think I figured it out. His plan is to give away Browns jerseys with his name on them after the season, when they’re getting ready to ship them overseas for impoverished children to wear.

Last edited:

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could be really good as a FS. We shouldn't have drafted a S in the first right after drafting Dix. Great job, Ted.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

By stupid people, are you just referring to young, wealthy males who do things before thinking through the full ramifactions of what their actions might entail? While accurate, it just seems mean. I did PLENTY of stupid crap when i was young and I certainly didn't have the money or fame to magnify my stupidity. In general, I just think of the kinds of trouble I would have gotten into if I was young, rich, famous, and handsome and then I realize I would have either ended up dead, in jail, or had my citizenship revoked for crashing a stolen Oscar Mayer ******-mobile into the Washington Monument.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it but maybe they should have kept him. I'm saying this without knowing how big of a pain in the *** he was in the locker room which was the rumor. I'm just looking the safety situation this season and I don't think he would have hurt. Has there ever been a GM and Defensive Coordinator less on the same page than Ted and Dom?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how bad of a guy he was to the majority of the locker room. I was always under the impression that he and Dix hated each other. I thought he was the unnamed guy that called Dix out for being a dog last year after Rodgers got hurt and the staff sided with Dix and Randall was benched for week 17 with a BS made up injury that came up the night before the game.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't know how bad of a guy he was to the majority of the locker room. I was always under the impression that he and Dix hated each other. I thought he was the unnamed guy that called Dix out for being a dog last year after Rodgers got hurt and the staff sided with Dix and Randall was benched for week 17 with a BS made up injury that came up the night before the game.
Yup and they are both gone and I don't think the Packers missed either of them, nor would they have been much better with Randall this season, ie he wouldn't have made them a playoff contender. They had their shots in GB and both would be walking after this season anyway. Browns exercised Randall's 5th year option, but not sure the Packers would have for $9,069,000. Gute made the right move to get something in trade for both.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it but maybe they should have kept him. I'm saying this without knowing how big of a pain in the *** he was in the locker room which was the rumor. I'm just looking the safety situation this season and I don't think he would have hurt. Has there ever been a GM and Defensive Coordinator less on the same page than Ted and Dom?

Casey Heyward and Micah Hyde on the back end would've been a better option.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've had that same thought. You could tell something just wasn't right back there and the obvious choice seemed the brash loud mouth, though I had my suspicions it was Dix all along.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

he was a meh- here and he's been a meh- there. can't imagine paying him $9m.

Randall might have been an upgrade at free safety for the Packers but I agree that he isn't worth $9 million a season.