Packers trade Damarious Randall to Browns

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I guess that might change the draft boards for us... Possibly only adding one or two offensive players because we have needs on the Edge/DL, OLB, possibly #2 ILB, and now CB. Unless we are REALLY ACTIVE in free agency, the path might be defensive so Pettine can get players that fit his style.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Well I guess that might change the draft boards for us... Possibly only adding one or two offensive players because we have needs on the Edge/DL, OLB, possibly #2 ILB, and now CB. Unless we are REALLY ACTIVE in free agency, the path might be defensive so Pettine can get players that fit his style.

The Packers were in need of an upgrade at cornerback even before trading Randall. The move results in the team being more desperate in improving the position though.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, this is pretty surprising. I'd like to know what we got and hope we are going to grab someone in free agency. We're super thin right now.

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buffalo will be trading up to get one of the top QB's... just depends on how high they go.

Packers 14 for Bills 21 and Bills 53 could be coming our way... Or maybe even going after both of their 1st's for our first, 3rd and 4th.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For what tho like a 5th rounder like wtf they better sign either Sherman Johnson or butler

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be nice to know what we got Randall... if we get a 2nd for him... trading up on our side is very good possibility as well with #14, #33 or #35, #45... we could move up to #6 or #7

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers have acquired QB DeShone Kizer for Randall. At the moment it's unclear if picks are involved as well.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have acquired QB DeShone Kizer for Randall. At the moment it's unclear if picks are involved as well.
Wow that’s weird. I’m trusting gute at the moment but I’m curious as to what he’s got up his sleeve

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean we already have Brett Hundley why do you want a second scatterarmed mistake prone quarterback.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a terrible deal if straight up. Our best corner for a guy to compete with Hundley for the backup QB spot?

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that’s weird. I’m trusting gute at the moment but I’m curious as to what he’s got up his sleeve
I don’t wanna EVER have to experience him starting for us I don’t wanna see nothing up his sleeve his arms crossed on the sidelines watching Rodgers is all I care about and no he is not gonna replace Rodgers nobody start that

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

I don't understand the reasoning behind trading a starter at a position of need for a quarterback who hopefully won't play any meaningful snaps either.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts