1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Packers to pay injured DT Hunt full '05 salary

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by GakkofNorway, Oct 12, 2005.

1. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    even when hes gone he is pissing me off.

3. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    $1.25 million--that's a lot of donuts! Good ol' Cletidus made out like a bandit on this one.

4. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes..

that was another brilliant move by Mike Sherman....

eh Musscy?

5. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Right now, give me a list of the top 5 Packers on the roster today that shouldn't be resigned because they will pull a Freeman/ JJ/ Reynolds/ Hunt...MS required the superior clarivoyant skills that you obviously possess, so let's see it, then we can fax this list to TT....

Pack66's list of Packers who will pull a Freeman et al in the next 2 yrs.
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Make sure you don't list anyone that will go on to become a stud for another team, 'cause then you'll look like a "fatass" or someone who "can't gameplan" or "likes to ruin the defense"!

6. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    1. Flanigan - outperformed by Wells and should not be resigned

2. Green - great RB but nearing the age where a huge deal isn't the best idea IMHO

3. Nall - never was given a chance b/c of Favre and rightfully so. The team moved on with the draft and Aaron Rodgers

4. Grady Jackson - Collin Cole is the next "big" thing...ok, maybe not but I don't think they should re-sign Gravy to anything big $$$.

5. Mark Roman or Earl Little - Collins and Underwood are the future and some say Underwood is coming along nicely and we've seen Collins and what he's capable of.

Anyway, I don't claim to be GM material or clairvoyant but it was too fun to pass up so I thought I'd give it a shot! It's just my opinion and feel free to respond to it if need be...

7. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ND...I don't claim to be clarivoyant either...but Pack66 obviously is...so I'm curious to see which players approaching FA will be busts AFTER they signed their big deal.

8. spillage

spillage Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it is fair to be angry with Hunt. He milked when he was supposed to be playing and is still milking after leaving. It is easy to be bitter with a player that is getting top dollar and not performing. All the more reason to appreciate the Grady's and Gilberts that did the job and didn't always make the bank.

9. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would give Grady a very insentive laden contract. I dont know how many years that big body has in it but he is a difference maker on D.