Packers Super Bowl XXXII Champion t-shirts?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how they make Championship T-shirts for both teams before the Super Bowl, and then after the game they ship all the losing team T-shirts to some third world country?

I gotta think someone with access snags a few of those for themselves... and then maybe put them up on ebay, LOL.

I'd be very interested in a shirt that said the Packers won SB XXXII. Has anyone seen that?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I wouldn't want one.

It'd just be a constant reminder of that ******* game.

Luckily I just watched us WIN a Super Bowl, so I can't muster up as much anger as I normally feel when that game's brought up.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I can't believe they actually made those Bears shirts. There was not a chance in hell they were winning that Super Bowl.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random thoughts on the losing team shirts going to a 3rd world cntry.
1) Guess it's better then sending them to landfill just yet.
2) Would be better if they didn't print them at all and wait to save on resources.
3) It's kinda like rubbing it in that those folks are part of a 3rd world country.
"Here, have a losing team's shirt you poor loser!"
4) Send 'em some or only winner's shirts to give them some sense of dignity even if they have no idea what the NFL is.
5) Eventually they may find out what the F they are wearing even if they don't know right away.
"It's what!? For who? Aw man."
6) Send 'em money or food instead. A t-shirt just doesn't seem like it's enough. Especially if it's the losing team.
I dunno....
Am I the only one who feels that there is something wrong with this picture?
I know they mean well. But is this the right thing to do?

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Random thoughts on the losing team shirts going to a 3rd world cntry.
1) Guess it's better then sending them to landfill just yet.
2) Would be better if they didn't print them at all and wait to save on resources.
3) It's kinda like rubbing it in that those folks are part of a 3rd world country.
"Here, have a losing team's shirt you poor loser!"
4) Send 'em some or only winner's shirts to give them some sense of dignity even if they have no idea what the NFL is.
5) Eventually they may find out what the F they are wearing even if they don't know right away.
"It's what!? For who? Aw man."
6) Send 'em money or food instead. A t-shirt just doesn't seem like it's enough. Especially if it's the losing team.
I dunno....
Am I the only one who feels that there is something wrong with this picture?
I know they mean well. But is this the right thing to do?

I get what you're saying, and i would hate for someone to become a Bear or Patriot fan in a third world country if they received a Super Bowl Champions shirt with their name and logo on it... (i'm kidding of course)

But i'm sure that the NFL (or whoever sends those packages) also includes other staples (food and fresh water ect) along with the clothing. At least, i would hope they would be so generous...

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know how they make Championship T-shirts for both teams before the Super Bowl, and then after the game they ship all the losing team T-shirts to some third world country?

I gotta think someone with access snags a few of those for themselves... and then maybe put them up on ebay, LOL.

I'd be very interested in a shirt that said the Packers won SB XXXII. Has anyone seen that?
It's always the newbs that start these kind of threads

L

Lunchboxer

I would not want a SB XXXII shirt. I dont want to be reminded of a team that did not have its heart in the game.

Members online

Latest posts