Packers sign Mo Wilkerson

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The base 3-4 is now not only a better option. It's almost a necessity to play those big three dtackles.
Lbs and secondary just got a lot better!
I have been waiting so long to see this. I'm so stoked!

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duuuude!!! Mo, Mike D & Kenny?!?! Whaaaa?? I'm telling you that front will play immediate dividends in the backend as well as pressure should be coming more frequently and faster. This will free up space for Clay, One Armed Nick, Vince and my breakout pick for next season, Gilbert. Martinez will be able to fill gaps a little easier as well. Obviously we still need PLENTY of help in the CB Dept. but this makes our D better just like that. He'll be highly motivated as well one would assume which is great for us. I'm still hoping TWill comes back home and maybe the kids from Indy as well. Man what a day!!! G P G! Guuuuuuute!!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just saw that and about dropped off my chair.

TT really must be on vacation?

Wilkerson AND Graham today?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
8M base, 3M incentive. He’s only 28. If he returns to form with Clark and Daniels... oh man. It also makes Lowry, a solid starter, into a backup. Rotate them war daddies.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a great, great deal.

Kudos to Gute, Pettine, and Russ Ball.

You know what really helps DB's? Strong line play with a pass rush. Wilkerson helps that in bucket loads.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Finally a proactive GM that uses all methods and tools at his disposal to improve a football team. Two splash signings, and a trade just in the last several days.

I like.

Members online

Latest posts