Packers sign Maurice Simpkins

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers Sign LB Simpkins - WAOW - Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports

With Josh Bell being relegated to the I.R., the Packers were able to sign one more player to the roster. Maurice Simpkins played ILB for the Green Bay Blizzards for the Indoor Football League. It's interesting that the Packers chose to sign an ILB. Maybe they plan to move him outside or make the Chillar to OLB permanent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD-Cra7NgN4]YouTube - ‪Highlight_GB_Final.wmv‬‎[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3HRf6f1Z8&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Maurice Simpkins Interception Return for TD‬‎[/ame]

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats great that he got signed because I know those guys work their tails off to get a chance to play in the NFL.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats great that he got signed because I know those guys work their tails off to get a chance to play in the NFL.

Well let's just hope he can show something in the preseason. It's tough because the first game is this Sunday and the guy will only have a limited amount of time to get the playbook down.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Fred Jackson, RB Bills was arena league, he played in the Iowa Regional Summer League as well, Now he is one of the best backs in the league.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does Arena or Indoor football seem like a joke to anyone else around here?
I certainly hope this guy can prove himself with the big leauge.

Rockdale St. Oldie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Marinette after many other places in United States
It is alot better than the other forum

Sure the point man or puppet is to busy with grammar queen focus via a New Yorker with a poor attitude to people posting for the first time. I feel welcomed here and I just have a problem with someone slamming on a poster or posters with faster than normal typing skills and just forgot to proof read posts. I was reading posts on this other forum to get a feel of how posts are welcomed and this investment point man posing as a management dictator for another forum rubs me the wrong way. Sure than the rest jump on these posters that might have a problem communicating on "professional forums" via rookie status. Give them a chance. I am on alot of International Forums and these self-proclaimed grammar queens communicate to many nouns to make a wanna bee "better than the other posters" rant. Were not all perfect so give people a chance. Right? ( I like to stand up for people and there right to communicate if invited):happy0005:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arena football is a really fun game to go and watch from what I have been told.

Members online

Latest posts