Packers sign DT Calvin Heurtelou

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that true? I had thought we were under the cap.
There are 37 players' salaries included that will not be there after the cutdown to 53. 37 players at league min is almost $15m. Also ATM I believe only the 51 highest caps are assessed to the team. After the PS is built, all 53 plus IR plus the PS also cost.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This tells me something about Lowery's injury and/or rookie Montravius Adams status. Seems like just another camp body to fill out the 90 on the surface, but with Guion cut and some injuries, Calvin at least has a shot.

Sky King

Reaction score
Guys left unclaimed for as long as this guy had been should receive a round trip airline ticket with the return trip dated for cutdown day as mandatory compensation. Talk about a one-in-a-million shot he'll make the 53 or the PS!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Guys left unclaimed for as long as this guy had been should receive a round trip airline ticket with the return trip dated for cutdown day as mandatory compensation. Talk about a one-in-a-million shot he'll make the 53 or the PS!

Just TT mining for gems again. If the Packers had a real perceived need on the DL, there has to be some vets still sitting out there unsigned. No clue who, but signing some guy who has been out of football this long and hasn't even played an NFL game?

Last edited:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching Dallas O this weekend we better do something quick to fix the D! Their receivers are going to eat up our corners!

Sky King

Reaction score
This pick-up reminds me of that story from a few decades past about the FA that a Packer GM had called to offer him a roster spot in training camp. The GM told him the compensation would be $500. The FA told the GM to give him a few hours to scrape-up the cash. :D

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

This tells me something about Lowery's injury and/or rookie Montravius Adams status. Seems like just another camp body to fill out the 90 on the surface, but with Guion cut and some injuries, Calvin at least has a shot.

According to several reports Lowry's injury isn't believed to be serious by any means.