Packers Sign CB Josh Bell

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We would be much better off if this injury had happened two weeks ago. McCalister would still be available, as well as McKenzie.

Bell started at Denver, but the comments by the fans at TC this year is that he would make the team, but be the worst of their CBs. I don't like this pick at all. We would be better off with Surtain.

NICKBARNETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes other cb would have been better but what they want is a young player that can tryout for 3 or if tramon stalls number 2 we will be fine with this move imo i feel that tramon is a play maker **** he had more pics in one year the al harris has had in the last couple years.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all seriousness from watching his interview on packers.com, this guy has very good character. He says that he plays with a lot of passion and heart whenever he's on the field so that's good to know. With the loss of two veteran leaders it's good to hear their same words coming out from someone new. I just hope that he can back up his words over the course of this season with some excellent playmaking.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see - a young, inexpensive and average NFL player - this is right up TT's alley. :)

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a body in the lineup for the secondary much like Derrick Martin and that guy we picked up from the Colts.

NICKBARNETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i looked him up he lined up agienst some of the best colloge wr in a long time and shut them down except jordy. all that sound pretty good but the guy runs a 4.5 40 yard dash clay mathews runs a 4.6...........

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i looked him up he lined up agienst some of the best colloge wr in a long time and shut them down except jordy. all that sound pretty good but the guy runs a 4.5 40 yard dash clay mathews runs a 4.6...........
Al Harris runs a 4.9... It's about placement and game knowledge, not about 40 yard dash...

One combine stat that I allways look for in CBs is the cone drill... It shows ho agile a guy is, how fast can he recover when a receiver makes a move...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think this pickup could of been betteer than the vets laaying around... the guy is young, played against some premeir talent in college, and I really thing that he could be a nice addition to this team. He is better than Bush, not like it takes much, and Underwood is very unproven. I think we should wait and see how this one pans out before we all start making judgments, he could be a diamond in the rough for all we know. Plus, Denver's camp this summer looked pretty rough, so maybe although he didn't look that great before being injured, niether did the team. Just something to think about, I will be interested to see how much he takes the field tomorrow against Detroit. That will be a decent warm up game or learning curve/whatever you want to call it.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing this young man play, he can't be any worse than Bush. I guess TT isn't gonna find a lot of All-Pros at this time of the year.

:detsux:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing this young man play, he can't be any worse than Bush. I guess TT isn't gonna find a lot of All-Pros at this time of the year.

:detsux:
Bush was bad today. Burned one time, allowed 2 or 3 receptions, and completely missed an easy int.

But he didn't cost us the game. And neither made Capers change the scheme because of him, nor crippled Charles Woodson's game. I think I should be grateful for that...

Members online

No members online now.