Packers should trade first round pick for Muhammad Wilkerson

Cheyne Jones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I dribbled a little bit of wee in excitement when I read one of the mock drafts had Ragland falling to 27. Haha. Whilst I find it unlikely, it excites me none the less!

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilkerson still hasnt signed his franchise tag offer...

My question is.... If Ted decided to go loco and get Wilkerson... What could we do to get under the current cap?

Who could we cut? Maybe some who we know is already leaving next year? restructure? I can not believe Ted would not be able to maneuver this without too much loss.

Before you call me crazy. Picture Mathews and Peppers behind Daniels and Wilkerson... Talk about corner stones to build a defense around? even if only for 1 year.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I dribbled a little bit of wee in excitement when I read one of the mock drafts had Ragland falling to 27. Haha. Whilst I find it unlikely, it excites me none the less!

Maybe we can get someone from the Packers to go find Ragland and pick a bar fight with him, get him some bad press and drop that stock a little bit.:ninja:

D

Deleted member 6794

Wilkerson still hasnt signed his franchise tag offer...

My question is.... If Ted decided to go loco and get Wilkerson... What could we do to get under the current cap?

Who could we cut? Maybe some who we know is already leaving next year? restructure? I can not believe Ted would not be able to maneuver this without too much loss.

Peppers, Sitton and Lang are the only players scheduled to become free agents next season who would result in significant cap savings when being cut.

There's absolutely no way the Packers will trade for Wilkerson.

Members online

Latest posts