Packers Send 5 Players To NFL Europa

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over there: The Packers have allocated five "street" free agents to NFL Europa: wide receiver Carlton Brewster, offensive lineman Adam Stenavich, linebacker Tim Goodwell, cornerback Antonio Malone and safety Alvin Nnabuife.

The Packers declined to send any players from among the 65 who finished the season on their active and reserve lists. Brewster, Stenavich and Nnabuife were on the practice squad.

"You kind of weigh sending them as opposed to having them with your coaching staff in the spring," Thompson said. "We could send only five this year. The five that we sent, we really had an itch to see them play."

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they will send Ingle Martin next year, if he lacks significant improvement.
NFLE is always good for creating a make or break situation.
Either you make it like Kurt Warner or Jake Delhomme or you show your true self like Akili Smith, Drew Henson, ........

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have "Quarterback camp" in spring though dont they? i'd say he'd learn more there than he would in Germany

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have "Quarterback camp" in spring though dont they? i'd say he'd learn more there than he would in Germany

Mmh, I'd say despite the lower quality of NFLE games, it's real game-action and they always say that there's nothing like it.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
never heard of em. :)

I heard of Brewster.............didn't he have a sister named "*****???" :rotflmao:

Holy crap. Reading your comments never gets old, cheesey!

I would like to see how Brewster does in Europe, we need some solid receivers beside Driver.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
packerfan1245 said:
never heard of em. :)

I heard of Brewster.............didn't he have a sister named "*****???" :rotflmao:

Holy crap. Reading your comments never gets old, cheesey!

I would like to see how Brewster does in Europe, we need some solid receivers beside Driver.
LOLOL!!! I like to try to interject some humor where ever i go!!! :thumbsup:
Your right......we NEED to make sure we have some decent 2nd and 3rd string WR's. So this may just give some guy a chance to prove himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts