Reaction score
Happy!

But im a Tide fan also!

Dix has good range. Good pick for us.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I'm liking this pick! Here's some highlights

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

The good news is it wasn't Pryor and it wasn't a guy who is a bad fit for this D (Perry, D. Jones).

The bad news is we couldn't get our guy for the front 7 and we did not get the best player available.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news is it wasn't Pryor and it wasn't a guy who is a bad fit for this D (Perry, D. Jones).

The bad news is we couldn't get our guy for the front 7 and we did not get the best player available.
So, who was the best player available?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am very pleased. HaHa is not only a good player, he is also a leader and has a great understanding of the game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that it fits one of our top needs, was one of the top two players at his position in the draft, and that there aren't huge questions surrounding the player. It seems like a solid pick. Now it's time for TT to get to work and find some gems in the draft.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like the pick. Ha-Ha is a cover safety and the defense needs a center fielder. Don't over-analyze the pick, it's a very good pick at a position of need.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid Pick glad He fell to us. Needed that to buff the Saftey.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really like the pick. Ha-Ha is a cover safety and the defense needs a center fielder. Don't over-analyze the pick, it's a very good pick at a position of need.

Bingo. Because drafting anyone else could really blow up in Thompson's face if it didn't work out. Even if Clinton-Dix disappoints, it's hard to disparage the front office for making the clear consensus choice.

drakehawkjd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love the pick. Can't believe he fell to us. Definitely think he's a better fit for us than Pryor.

I also like this over Dennard. Corners are much easier to find than quality safeties.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before you throw Ted another 'hey you're a great GM' party, look at this. These are stats the Auburn Tigers (One of the two college teams I root for and who run a spread offense) put up against your GM's (I refuse to acknowledge Ted as the GM of the team I root for anymore) #1 draft pick.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/79429/auburns-miracle-return-wins-iron-bowl

And here is what Nick Marshall a run first QB put up against the same Defense. A QBR of 80, and 68% completion percentage according to:

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=333340002

And in case those who usually bag on my posts forgot Colin Kaepernick is a MUCH better QB who runs the spread than the below average SEC QB Nick Marshall. Ted has drafted another first round bust folks. We should have 2 or 3 Superbowl victories in the 2010's we have 1. We should be the dynasty and we aren't. How long before you guys come around to the fact that Ted lost what he had?

Members online

Latest posts