1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers/Seahawks predictions and thoughts

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by wizard 87, Oct 10, 2008.

1. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    It's Friday afternoon...let's hear your thoughts and predications on Sundays game.

2. °Jacob°

°Jacob° Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    im thinking a blowout, i liked what i saw in the 4th quarter of last weeks game, i think we should take out nelson for now and use the same set of receivers we had last year, i like having ruvel martin in since he is rodgers favorite receiver, anyway back to the 4th quarter of last weeks game, we looked like the team we were last year on offense, so lets hope we can keep that rolling, and there running game shouldnt be too much to handle(i hope) i dont see any point in making a score prediction since i said i think its gonna be a blowout, i could always be wrong tho....

3. mike bat

mike bat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    its gonna be a tough game ... i dont exepect to see the same seahawks team we saw lastweek ... you know Mike H ,, has been all over these guys to get after the packers ... then you have the packers ,, how will we play ??? who knows ... im betting Rodgers will have a good day through the air ...

4. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Greg Jennings 21
    Seahawks 3.

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477

the 3 came when Greg was on a potty break

6. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Pack should take this one easily. If they don't, I'd say hope is slim.