Packers Schedule Just Got A Little Easier.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Count an extra Non-Conference win for the Packers next year.

Now the Chargers have handed over a 14-2 team to a coach with one playoff win and a 52-82-1 record. Now if they hired Sherman for the job it could have been real interesting.

This is good news for the Packers.

Raider Pride.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Now the Chargers have handed over a 14-2 team to a coach with one playoff win and a 52-82-1 record. Now if they hired Sherman for the job it could have been real interesting.

Raider Pride.

Hey RP

Thanks for adding to my "archive" of off season posts that I am saving ! :twisted:

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Raider Pride.

Hey RP

Thanks for adding to my "archive" of off season posts that I am saving ! :twisted:

You Sir are "Very Welcome."

I am sure I will not see your post though after the Pack win, and L.T. lands in the third row of seats with snot hanging off his face mask after an A.J. Hawk hit at mid field.

It will be a hell of an E.S.P.N. replay though.

Raider Pride.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't believe that the Chargers didn't at least consider Sherman. I think he would have been a good fit for that team. I have no clue why a guy like Turner keeps getting chances to coach. He's failed as a head coach every place he's been.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't believe that the Chargers didn't at least consider Sherman. I think he would have been a good fit for that team. I have no clue why a guy like Turner keeps getting chances to coach. He's failed as a head coach every place he's been.

You're kidding. All of you must be smoking pot.

Sherman is less qualified to manage a team than Turner is.

And also I'm pretty sure that the Chargers still have LT / Gates / Rivers / Merriman.

I doubt the Packers beat them.

It would take a lot of hard work from Turner to not make the playoffs with that team.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Turner hasn't had anywhere near the talent he has to work with in San Diego. He's coached for franchises where other coaches have also failed lately. So I'm not sure he's such a bad coach. If he even wins one playoff game, he'll be doing better than Schottenheimer.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
norv or not the charger will destroy the pack especially with rivera coaching their LBs.
I for one am not willing to give up on this game already. Otherwise, why play it? The Packers could better themselves enough to win, or the Chargers could have an injury or two (i'm NOT hoping for that, just saying it could happen) that could bring them down a few notches.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're kidding. All of you must be smoking pot.

Sherman is less qualified to manage a team than Turner is.

And also I'm pretty sure that the Chargers still have LT / Gates / Rivers / Merriman.

I doubt the Packers beat them.

It would take a lot of hard work from Turner to not make the playoffs with that team.[/quote]

I just think some guys make great coordinators but can't make that transition to head coach. I don't know what that reason is, but Turner seems to fall into that category. Schottenheimer's legacy is that he can coach the heck out of a team until he gets to the playoffs and then he can't win. Look at some of the great teams Marty has had and yet he couldn't win in the playoffs. That's his legacy. Norv's is that he can't win during the season.

Members online

Latest posts