Packers running game

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The risk is both come up lame again this year which leaves the TEAM in the same situation as last year.....no playmaking RB available.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And that's exactly why you see so many teams with 2 HBs that can start. Baltimore, Cincinnati, KC, the Pats, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Carolina, Chicago, Dallas, New Orleans, New York, Philly, Seattle, and Washington all have backups that could challenge for a starting role on our team. I'm not a TT hater like a lot of people here, but that's my main criticism of him. Not getting a 2nd playmaking HB. Davenport has never really gotten it done.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a TT hater either, but he sure leaves me scratching my head and very frustrated as a fan when he continually ignores not only the RB spot, but WR and especially the OL. Frankly, he's out of excuses. He's had two drafts, two off seasons, and two FA periods and this year plenty of money to improve this team, yet he continues to take a wait and see approach on things all of us know are broken and need to be addressed.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
slackerbacker said:
I'm not a TT hater either, but he sure leaves me scratching my head and very frustrated as a fan when he continually ignores not only the RB spot, but WR and especially the OL. Frankly, he's out of excuses. He's had two drafts, two off seasons, and two FA periods and this year plenty of money to improve this team, yet he continues to take a wait and see approach on things all of us know are broken and need to be addressed.

That basically sums up what I don't like about him as well.

However, that is not to say that he has not done some things I have agreed with. A lot of people seem to forget that when they start throwing around accusations during the rabid, inevitable for/against TT debate. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
I'm not that old... but I do remember Ray Finkle not pointing the laces out!

But seriously... If the offensive line becomes what it's supposed to become, we could stick Al Michaels back there for a 1000 yard season.

Yeah......SURE! But will AL Michaels be AVAILABLE!!!! :wink: :lol:

I seriously don't think our RB position is weak. If green satys healthy, and the others take up the slack, it will be fine. Gado i think will be OK once he learns to just run and not think as much, and the other guys will be ok too in my view.

Members online

Latest posts