Packers Rookies 2011 - Who will be most successful?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Out of all the rookies we signed this year who do you think will have the most success this year? Also who will have the most success in the long term?

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From listening to coaches and other players on how he has performed in practice I'm going with Cobb.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DJ Williams since Finley might be injured anytime and Cobb in the long run.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb will help right away on our ST!

Sherrod will hopefully be a long-term OL guy.. kinda like Chad / Mark.

That new RB Green will be fun to watch this pre-season also... his highlight reel from college is awesome!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alex Green (RB). I know it sounds off the wall with all the other talent we signed, but I have a Spider Sense for him. I think he is going to be a huge part of our up and coming running game.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think any will have much impact but Cobb will probably be the most valuable this upcoming season.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Need ... more ... data. History tells us to be careful about drawing conclusions from pre season games, let alone before the first pre season game. Can’t wait to get a look at 'em.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Need ... more ... data. History tells us to be careful about drawing conclusions from pre season games, let alone before the first pre season game. Can’t wait to get a look at 'em.

Very true. I based my opinion on gut feeling (Spider Sense) and what film I saw of them. Hopefully we lucked out and got some decent picks that may not have so much as an impact this year but the following year.

Reaction score
I'm stuck in between Cobb and Sherrod.. Both players will be huge playmakers and difference makers in games in 3 years.. Even this year I bet they will show some good signs of being special!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I have to agree with Kitten: Alex Green.

Can't wait to see what he can do as our 3rd down back. Could be a potent weapon for Rodgers... possibly more than Jackson ever was.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
id love to see house and sherrod excel...the more cover corners that can play will only make it that much harder for the opposition...it is wishful thinking for house....sherrod probably won't beat Lang for the job...the most likely is Randle and Alex...they will be used and more noticeable then the other pickups

sent from my rooted evo4g

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randal Cobb. If he can stay sure handed i can see him being involved in both punt and kick returns and maybe see a few gadget type plays a week maybe a few of them end up being big plays. Probably best case scenario for our rookies.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't write-off Davon House yet.
He might be our 4th best CB already.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2QLxGMMNuI"]2011 Packers 4th Round Draft Pick Davon House - YouTube[/ame]

And don't forget about DJ Williams, the solid TE.
He reminds me of an Antonio Gates the way he moves, and snatches the ball. He's just a bit shorter than Gates

.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PADNl4J0S0&feature=related"]2011 Packers 5th Round Draft Pick D.J. Williams - YouTube[/ame]

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ_yMeIsaaQ&feature=related]Alex Green is Drafted by the Packers - YouTube[/ame]

If Grant and Starks miss any time, watch out for ALEX GREEN.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I'll bet you didn't figure on this thread coming back. Well SURPRISE!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts