Packers Reportedly Reached Out To Favre?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Great comment in there.."What is this CheeseheadTMZ"??

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To give the cornerbacks of the teams we face some practice making interceptions?
Yeah, I'm sure the Packers are calling up their old BF too. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Is it FaRve or FaVre? My wife always asked, "WHY is it pronounced in that manner; uncharacteristic of the spelling?:confused:

I told her she was thinking of "Mr. FaVre"....The trail boss on "Rawhide." :sleep:

This is the first guy in the history of the NFL whose official "retirement" (very loosely term) will NEVER be accepted or allowed by ESPN, apparently! Freakin' worn out soap opera.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As crazy as this is. Could you imagine if Favre came back to the green and gold and helped us get by till Rodgers got back. That would instantly heal everything.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also goes to show us. How spoiled we were with Favre. That man played through every injury. No other player will ever play the game like Favre did

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wont happen
I know it's almost impossible. Just a nice scenario to think about it. I know this team can get through this injury. As we did last time rodgers was out. I remember we all thought the season was over in 2010 when this Flynn guy was supposed to take over Rodgers. We all know how that season ended

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As crazy as this is. Could you imagine if Favre came back to the green and gold and helped us get by till Rodgers got back. That would instantly heal everything.
I don't want to imagine that.
With all those INTs he threw and playoff games he blew.
It's not like he can just show up a half hour before game time and go in.
Dude was lazy or didn't like showing up for training camp. I think compared to Rodgers, he had a weaker work ethic.
And since Wallace is there and knows more than BrINT, I think he is a better chance at winning than Fail.

BrINT is gone. He ain't coming back for anything ever. I dunno why this idea keeps on getting thrown around on the internet but this is the last place I would expect to see that kind of idea.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Also goes to show us. How spoiled we were with Favre. That man played through every injury. No other player will ever play the game like Favre did

Did he have a broken collar bone ever?

He played with concussions (that couldnt happen now)

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can people please stop bring this mans name up every week! Our Qaurter back is Aaron Rodgers and every one knows MM and TT will always fall back on the backup just like we did in 2010. Unless Wallace chokes it up then they'll try Tolzien.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I was told Brett CANT play anymore and doesnt want to..

I remember when Scott Steiner said he was "retiring" from pro-wrestling during a taping of WCW Monday Nitro, only to return later in the broadcast, attack Sid Vicious and rejoin the NWO.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did he have a broken collar bone ever?

He played with concussions (that couldnt happen now)
No. But knowing he's a stubborn f*cker. He probably would've. I remember him playing through broken thumbs. Sprains. Dad's death. And I'm sure there were injuries he probably didn't even tell ppl about. I don't expect Rodgers to do so. They are completely different QBs. And it sucks not to have Rodgers now. But I know in the big picture it's better for Rodgers to get healthy. I was simply saying how we were spoiled to have witnessed Favre and having him play game in and game out.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Favre is a Hot commodity these days.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm delighted Rodgers doesn't play the game like Favre did. Rodgers gets injured to break out hearts, Favre threw interceptions at key points in the season to break ours. Ask a Vikings fan.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I can only say I hope Santa Clause brings you everything on your christmas list if you`ve been nice :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts