Week 10- MIN@GB
Week 11- CAR@GB
Week 12- GB@DET
Week 13- GB@DAL
Week 14- OAK@GB
Week 15- GB@STL
Week 16- GB@CHI
Week 17- DET@GB

Our schedule isnt all that tough besides Dallas if we can play well and get a consistent run game 15-1 or 14-2 could happen.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....before the season started, i said 11-5. Being where we are now, i'd say it could end up better then that. But who really knows? I'm gonna stick with my prediction, as it would be lame for me to try to change it now.
(Although I'm hoping for even better of course!)

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted 14-2, I think Dallas will beat us. of course I hope they don't, but it's not that important anyway, we won't show much because we want to beat them in the NFC championship - otherwise known as the battle for the rights to get beaten by 70 two weeks later.
Some would say we will be resting starters once we have a playoffs position wrapped up, but I think since we finish with division games we won't do that like the Bears did last year.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game at a time. That's what I'm thinking. Predicting the schedule is something I'm not going to get involved in this year. :)

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
finishing 14-2 thats being over zealous. That schedule is tough dallas, carolina, chiefs, @ chi town, any one of those games we could loose

heres my prediction 13-3

same record as both our super bowl years

GO PACK

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
14-2
I think we'll drop one either to the Cowboys or the Lions.
Not both though.
I REALLY want to see us beat the Cowboys so we can get some respect.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we should overlook the chiefs or the lions honestly. You never think we'll lose to a team like the Rams, but those are the kinds of games that bottom of the barrel teams seem to get and we'll bomb on.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I voted 14-2, I think Dallas will beat us. of course I hope they don't, but it's not that important anyway, we won't show much because we want to beat them in the NFC championship - otherwise known as the battle for the rights to get beaten by 70 two weeks later.
Some would say we will be resting starters once we have a playoffs position wrapped up, but I think since we finish with division games we won't do that like the Bears did last year.

We are all obviously counting eggs here but if it continues the Cowboy game does become important from the standpoint of home field for the NFC Title game.

I, for one, think we need it to go to the SB. I highly doubt we lose that game if it's in Lambeau late in the year. On the other hand I would not want to have to go to Dallas and win. That would be tough.

I could see us two ending up with the same number of wins and the same number of division wins and the game between us deciding a very important advantage for one of us.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well........my wife has been saying it's SUPER BOWL for us since well before the season started.
I sure hope she's right! :wink:
I have tried to remain even keeled this season. I DO see our weak spots, and hope we can put it all together. The fact that we keep finding ways to win shows this team DOES have talent. And we have beat some pretty darn good teams too.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went 11-5, as I see some difficult games coming up(@ KC on a short week after a KC bye; back to back Thursday games @ DET and @ DAL; and, it is also impossible to predict injuries, etc that may make other games difficult).

I would guess a loss to KC, and either DAL or DET(possibly both) and possibly tough matchups with CAR and CHI.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-1.

If we can go into Arrowhead on a short week as our 2nd straight road game, and steal a win from them this Sunday, I aint scared of no one! :D

Dall-*** is overrated. They can't stop the pass, and that's where we excel. Gimme a win there.

Detroit is good, but not nearly as good as us. Easy Thanksgiving Feast for us in the Ford-dome or whatever that giant hangar is called

Carolina could be tough, but it's home and in winter, so gimme another win.

Rams? Please.

I'll say the same for the Queens, Raiders, and Lions @ home.

That leaves duh bares, and I think we're all marking that down as a win.

15-1, baby.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
15-1.

If we can go into Arrowhead on a short week as our 2nd straight road game, and steal a win from them this Sunday, I aint scared of no one! :D

Dall-*** is overrated. They can't stop the pass, and that's where we excel. Gimme a win there.

Detroit is good, but not nearly as good as us. Easy Thanksgiving Feast for us in the Ford-dome or whatever that giant hangar is called

Carolina could be tough, but it's home and in winter, so gimme another win.

Rams? Please.

I'll say the same for the Queens, Raiders, and Lions @ home.

That leaves duh bares, and I think we're all marking that down as a win.

15-1, baby.

I think this will be the toughest week other than Dallas.

Very rarely is a team scheduled to come off of a Monday night road game and asked to go on the road again.....to a team coming off a bye. The circumstances are about as lopsided the wrong way as they can get.

I agree. If we go to Pinhead and get a win here we can do just about anything.

I will hedge, however, and say 14-2.

The MAIN thing is doing what it takes to get the NFC Championship game at home. We've come this far. There's no sense in letting up now.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said 12-4, but I am a pessimist. Dallas and Detroit's passing threat scares me as I still question our secondary. I also wonder whether or not we will be in a cozy position at the end of the season which may mean we are not playing our top guys for the full game.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said 12-4, but I am a pessimist. Dallas and Detroit's passing threat scares me as I still question our secondary. I also wonder whether or not we will be in a cozy position at the end of the season which may mean we are not playing our top guys for the full game.

I don't worry so much about teams like Detroit who don't protect their QB that well and Dallas has every bit as much to worry about with our passing game as we do theirs and our defense is better overall.

If we can somehow get to Romo, and they have some HUGE offensive linemen over there, I believe we can beat them. I do think we will need Harris, Woodson, and the LB's on their game though because we will have to send people to pressure Romo or get him confused some way.

If he stands back there like we let Cutler do this last week we're dead.

Staff online

Latest posts