1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers ready to go solo at running back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by News Bot, Aug 20, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: JSOnline.com

2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I don't think Adrian Peterson in his prime would gain much behind this o-line. They just can't run block.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    We haven't had a decent running back play for us in about 3 years now, last being Ryan Grant. They have hardly needed to run at all over the last 3 years either.
    I think Benson is going to provide exactly what we need this year to have a perfectly balanced offense.
    Obviously this will be a pass first and a pass heavy offense but I think the guys will get better as the year goes on and as we hit December then hopefully he will be able to help us run the ball in the cold conditions.
    Now last year on offense we proved we didn't need the run in the cold conditions but it can only be a good thing.

Lets just hope Capers figures out a way for this defense to click or we will be looking at a repeat from last year.

• Like Like x 1