1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers reach deal with Finley

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by FearThePack, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    I agree with you that there's no incentive for Flynn to play ball...and that "tag and trade" happening is unlikely.

I do, however, think that it's a possibility. Though a move like this doesn't seem to be something TT would be willing to do, the allure of acquiring a good draft pick has to be compelling to a "draft and develop" guy like him.

You can say 100% it won't happen, others will say 100% it does...bottom line here is Ted is the only guy who knows. Everything else, at this point, is just speculation. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,090
    Everything aside, I glad the Pack re-signed Finley. I really believe that the guy was pressing this year because it was a contract year and being the young guy that he is just plain and simple developed a case of sausage fingers.

I don't think he's a head-case even though he insists on flapping his gums via Twitter too much. Give the kid a year to audition (again) and I think the Pack will have to send some serious ching his way halfway through the following season.

• Like Like x 1