Packers re-sign Quarless

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not that the chances were very good to begin with but this pretty much closes the door on any Finley return doesn't it?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 6794

Not that the chances were very good to begin with but this pretty much closes the door on any Finley return doesn't it?

I really don't think the Packers will clear him medically.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt they are related. As the Captain pointed out, its medical with the Fin. Maybe the Pack will wait a few weeks and then low ball him. He is just really risky.

AZpackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy they got him for that price.....if he can stay healthy, there is a lot of upside to his career.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Even if medically cleared, one wonders if Finley will ever play aggressively and with "reckless abandon" again. I know I wouldn't be able to...

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I like this deal for Quarless he is a good number 2 TE and 2 years 3 million is reasonable for a number 2 who can start if he has to ang has potential to improve. Now hopefully we can get Finley resigned I believe he will play better than he was last year when he was having his best season before he got 200 of his 300 yards were after the catch which is insane. He will play with reckless abandon he has to if you don't go 100 you will get hurt for sure. And he's up to 260 now thats a big TE these days, he was blocking well last season too.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts