Packers/Rams Game

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

If any Packer Backers are coming into St. Louis for the game,
The St. Louis Packer Backers are meeting at the Hotshots Sports Bar in Downtown St. Louis before and after the game. They opening early for at 9:00 am.

Hotshots
730 S. Broadway
St. Louis, Mo. 63102
314-436-7711

It is just south of the Busch Stadium(StL. Cardinals).

OP
OP
Tim S.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are there any parking lots where Packer fans are gathering to tailgate?

There is a parking lot north of the Dome but other that the lots are scattered throughout the downtown area. The Dome is in a bad location as for as I am concerned for true tailgating.

Scott12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.. yeah, I went to the game with a Rams fan last time GB played here and we were at a smallish lot down on the landing. That was fine, and we may end up just going back there, but I thought it'd be fun if we could find a bigger Packer group. There's 10 of us tho, so we'll have a decent group of Green and Gold regardless!

OP
OP
Tim S.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year we gathered at a landing bar but this year the club decided to use Hotshots downtown because we meet at the one in west county. This one is a little far from the Dome for my liking.

barro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone else worried about the O-line this week? I wonder which will suffer more with Clifton out. the run blocking or pass blocking?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last time the Packers were in St. Louis I didn't go, and I regretted it. I'm going this time.

If anyone here is going to the game, and you will be in town Saturday night, Greg A Bedard from jsonline will be having a meet-up at the Morgan Street Brewery at 8:30 pm.

Scott12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, unless I come across a better idea there'll be a group of us tailgating at one of the lots somewhere down around Biddle & 1st St on the landing.

Members online

Latest posts