Packers @ Raiders 2003 - video

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was one of the weirdest videos I've ever made. You can't just put the clips up and add cool music because it was a very emotional day\game, and at the same time you can't make it all emotional because it's...football. Some will like this, some will hate it. No video(mine,Zeros,anyones) could do Favre justice for what he did that day, but this is my telling of the story, through video goodness:

Packers @ Raiders <---- click

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good work, gave me goose bumps and I was fighting back some water like substance in my eyes.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man. Not to sink the boat... but we really had that year in the bag.

But no. Amidst all the miracles, Favre still realized that his favorite receiver was Brian Dawkins.

Damn you, Dawkins. You go to hell and you die!

:(

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Emotional video.

It makes you look at how good the Packers can be if they fought every down. Robert Ferguson was a prime example. He gets a bad rap for getting hurt... but if he still has the tools and strength to get open and make the catches like he did in that game... Brett will be fine.

Javon Walker... how did he become such an *******?

William Henderson. He didn't retire yet. The Packers only have one official FB on the depth chart with experience... the should sign him for insurance purposes. Not to mention he's a good check down receiver.

Yeah yeah yeah, it's the Raiders. But so what? I've never seen the Pack play with so much passion in their hearts.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts