Packers Pursuing Anthony Smith

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The only thing in my mind when I hear that name is how he ran his mouth a couple years ago when the Steelers played the unbeaten Pats, and then Tom Brady went out and scorched him for a couple touchdowns. If I remember right, I think Brady actually got in his face at one point in that game too.

That said, that's one game, and I think anybody we can bring in that has a Steelers mentality is always a plus.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
GJ85 said:
I don't think he is really that good

Okay why?

Does he not have enuff of coverage skills? Not tuff enough?

To slow?

He take wrong angles?

Iam sure you can shed some light on why you dont like him

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice mugshot of Smith appearing in the GBPG articles.

It wasn't even a good PrimeTime homage on the YouTube. Looked like a Rockette with a headache.

Don't expect much from this acquisition. He was a back-up that didn't amount to anything when he got his chance to start at PIT. Another bargain that qualifies as a "good find" for the TT apologists. Yawn.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
doughsellz said:
Nice mugshot of Smith appearing in the GBPG articles.

It wasn't even a good PrimeTime homage on the YouTube. Looked like a Rockette with a headache.

Don't expect much from this acquisition. He was a back-up that didn't amount to anything when he got his chance to start at PIT. Another bargain that qualifies as a "good find" for the TT apologists. Yawn.
You forgot to praise Sherman... Or are you gonna in a different post?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts