Packers Poker Cards

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had a deck of playing cards (still have it actually!) back in the 90's that was called Aces, and each card was a Major League Ballplayer.....

I want to make a set of the 2010 Super Bowl Champion Packers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Figuring out who to leave off is like the Super Bowl team photo. And who to put as the Aces, Kings, Queens, etc. is tricky. I want to reward the players who actually were on the Super Bowl roster... even the guys who were declared inactive for the Super Bowl but played some playoff games. This means, tough choices, like Ryan Grant and Nick Barnett get left off. Leaving Jermichael Finley off is the toughest call, but his last game finished was in week 4 vs the Lions.

Here's what I have. What would you change?

A- Rodgers, Matthews, Jennings, Woodson
K- Tramon, Collins, Raji, Clifton
Q- Driver, Hawk, Jenkins, Sitton
J- Pickett, Wells, Bishop, Kuhn
10- Jordy, J Jones, Bulaga, Colledge
9- Zombo, Peprah, Jackson, Shields
8- Starks,
Bush, CJ Wilson, Howard Green
7- Crabtree, D Lee, Quarless, Swain
6-
Hall, Walden, Q Johnson, J Wynn
5-
Crosby, Bigby, Flynn, Masthay
4- P Lee, D Biggs, TJ Lang, Wilhelm
3- Nance, McDonald, Finley, M Neal
2- Chillar, Underwood
, B Jones, M Burnett

Jokers- Thompson, McCarthy

There are a few guys on the active roster I discluded in favor of Finley, Neal, Burnett, Chillar, etc.... these guys at least played in some games and made some plays.
Dietrich-Smith, Graham Harrell, McDonald never suited up.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a Tee shirt I had for the Full House Bar And Grill. It said liquor in the front, poker in the rear!

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson up Jones down. straight swap, otherwise it's pretty good :) I am glad to see Wells get some love, he is so rarely recognized.
Jones was our 2nd leading receiver on the season, and scored at least 2 TDs in the post-season I think...... as many as he dropped, he still made a lot of plays.

It's amazing how often he gets chances really... means he gets open a lot.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I never said Jones was horrible, just that if you take everything into account, Jackson had limited opportuinties and gained over 700 yards for the season, but also provided excellent OL support on throwing plays as well as making a few catches himself.
Jones while he did get a lot of chances, he had many drops including several at important times in the game, he also had 3 fumbles this year one which cost us the first game against the Bears.

That was my reasoning, I just shortened it to 4 words haha :)

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I never said Jones was horrible, just that if you take everything into account, Jackson had limited opportuinties and gained over 700 yards for the season, but also provided excellent OL support on throwing plays as well as making a few catches himself.
Jones while he did get a lot of chances, he had many drops including several at important times in the game, he also had 3 fumbles this year one which cost us the first game against the Bears.

That was my reasoning, I just shortened it to 4 words haha :)
No problem amigo... I just think James Jones was a lot more important to our success than Brandon was, and I love Brandon too!
It's just that he's only a 3rd down back, and a pretty good one at that. But he's a great guy and his press conference after the Super Bowl brought tears to my eyes, so I hope we keep him.... both of them.

Members online

Latest posts