Packers Players on upcoming TV talk shows

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
she was rooting for the Packers though, she had Marissa Miller on and they both said they were rooting for the Packers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q-CaeAr7d0]YouTube - Marisa Miller Talks Football with Ellen[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XwwdXvXhB8&feature=channel"]YouTube - Marisa Miller's Packers Pride[/ame]

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for Caly, having to go on Ellen

Ellen Degenres with matthews definitely not going to watch that. I hate degenres. I really do.

i don't care if she's been a Packer fan since she was born, I still can't stand her nor will i watch her
Well that's your choice.
To each their own.

I didn't really start this thread to judge.
I made it to inform.
Everyone has an opinion, and that's fine.
So since it's going in that direction:
Me, I love Ellen. She is so cute and funny!
I know she's a *****, but I can't help it. She is one of my celeb crushes.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Clay is such a character, I can't wait to see him on Ellen. Leno, on the other hand, I could do without, but I'll watch him regardless of what I think of the host.

I'd love for some of the guys to go on Conan, that'd make my decade (the year has already been solidified :p)

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched Letterman last night which says something cuz i'm not a fan of his either. It is my choice and I was just making a comment on Clay being on there. I may watch the interview online but wont dvr it to see it

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Rainbow Coalition or any of that *****/fruitcake groups at all.
But Ellen is funny, and she's smart and witty. She's brilliant actually.

And Leno is a lot funnier than David Letterman. Letterman is so overrated I can't believe he's lasted this long and is so popular. I have way funnier friends than him.

Anyway, Rodgers will get more stuff, but he needs some rest.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just heard on The Fan that the Claymaker will be presenting an award on the Grammys this weekend. They were also mentioning that Jennings (I think thats who they said) will be (or was) on the Lopez show.CM3 was great on Leno lastnight. He's funny (Clay, not Leno)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched Clay on Leno! CM3 cracks me up!!! I didn't know about Ellen today, thanks for the info, I'll be watching for sure!!! Hope to see Aaron on there too!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why do people dislike Ellen? Because she is in a partnership with another woman?

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes , Jennings was on Lopez tonight last night. I watched both Clay's and Greg's appearances yesterday. Maybe it's just me , but from watching Clay,Aaron and Greg on the talk shows lately. I love how they don't seem star hungry. They seem so humble and happy that they won as a team and not saying that they are the single star. MM or whoever is doing a great job with this current batch of Packers with their maturity. Of course there is a few bad apples in every bunch.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep this on topic please, It doesnt matter who she sleeps with and to be honest its none of our business
Yes. Thank you.

I understand some Packers are going to be on a wrestling show soon.
I know the original topic is talk shows.
But let's expand it to any TV appearances that are outside of football.

So if anyone wants to post the wrestling show times, feel free to do so.

Members online

Latest posts