Packers plan a Wi. Statewide tour in July

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posted June 02, 2006

Packers plan statewide tour
Green Bay Packers tight end Bubba Franks talks Thursday about the team’s planned tour to four Wisconsin cities in July. Joining Franks on the tour will be, from left, long snapper Rob Davis, receiver Donald Driver and Packers President John Jones.

Now this is tailgatin’
Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour will participate in tailgate parties between 5:30 and 8 p.m. in the following cities:

• Milwaukee: July 11, Bradley Tech High School. Proceeds to benefit Bradley Tech’s new athletic field and park. Ticket information: Jan Breitbach (414) 212-2410.

• Madison area: July 12, Mandt Park in Stoughton. Proceeds to benefit South Central Wisconsin Special Olympics. Ticket information: www.specialolympicswisconsin.org or Theresa Steiner (608) 222-1324, Ext. 350.

• La Crosse: July 13, Oktoberfest Grounds. To benefit Junior Achievement programs throughout the Coulee Region. Ticket information: Festival Foods locations in La Crosse (608) 785-1000, Onalaska (608) 781-2272 and Holmen (608) 526-3339.

• Wausau area: July 14, Dale’s Weston Lanes. To benefit Woodson YMCA youth sports programs. Ticket information: Woodson YMCA Wausau (715) 845-2177 and Aspirus (715) 841-1850 branches, Total Tan (715) 355-4849) and Dale’s Weston Lanes (715) 359-8488.

Fans interested in Tailgate Tour details can visit www.packers.com for updated information.

Source: Green Bay Packers

4-city road trip also to include surprise stops

By Lee Reinsch
[email protected]

Know a good fishin’ spot in central, western or southern Wisconsin?

Then Bubba Franks wants to talk to you. In fact, he may even want to tag along. That is, if you don’t mind giving away trade secrets to a Green Bay Packers tight end.

“I’m looking for some fishing buddies,â€

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man.....i wish they would stop in MY town. We got a BRAND NEW McDonald's that opened last Thursday! 8)

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:p Man! Tell 'em to stop in Trego; not more then a wide spot in the road, but I'd be willing to take 'em aboard for some real fishin' and even supply the Leinies. Actually they'd have to get to Lampson, which is substantially less then a wide spot! LOL

Members online